Vingte-huit

I stopped the car and put it in park.

"What are we doing here?" Jodie asked looking at the old gas station.

"I am picking up some junk food for out sleep over tonight with Alanah." I said throwing my hair over my shoulder and getting out of the car.

I walked into the store and grabbed a couple bags of chips and about 20 chocolate bars. I got some sodas and put them all on the counter. I payed the good looking teenage guy and winked.

If Sam can have fun then so can I.

He smirked and handed me my change making sure to touch my hand as long as possible. I blushed and took my recite.

As I was walking out the door I heard him behind me. "Have a good night pretty blue eyes." I turned and smiled and he winked.

When I got back into the car I noticed something on the back of the receipt.

I'm Tyler btw text me! 3152738.

I laughed and added him as a contact in my phone. I'll text him later.

"He was hot." Jodie said fixing her hair in the mirror.

"I got his number." I said clicking in my seat belt and waving the receipt. Her eyes widened.

"Give me." She said. I shook my head and I shoved the receipt in my pocket.

I started the car and drove to our house.
My phone beeped.

Alanah: hey will you send me your address?

Caleb:yeah it's 349 West Avenue

Alanah: okay I'll be there in 15 minutes

I replied with a simple okay as we pulled into the drive way.

I spread out all the snacks on the coffee table. I ran upstairs and got sleeping bags. I quickly change into pj shorts and a tank top. I heard the door bell ring.

I grabbed the sleeping bags and ran downstairs. I threw them on the living room floor hearing another knock.

"I'm coming." I yelled jogging to the door.

I opened the door to be met with the Short Brunette.

"Alanah!" I hugged her and brought her in.

"I brought ice cream." She said holding up a bag.

"Ohh what kinds" Jodie said popping her head around the corner. She rounded the corner revealing her 'hello kitty' pj shorts and one of johnsons old shirts.

"Well I have cookie dough, mint chocolate chip and plain vanilla. I hope I got good flavours." She said opening the bag.

We both shrugged, I ran to the kitchen and got 3 spoons.

"I call cookie dough." I screeched running into the living room.

"I want vanilla." Jodie called from the hall.

"Perfect my favourite it mint chocolate chip." Alanah said cheerfully.

Jodie re entered the room a couple minutes later.

"We need to get a picture of you getting cosy with a guy." She said looking at me.

I tilted my head slightly to the side, "why?"

"Johnson wants to show Sam." She said evilly.

"I can text Tyler tomorrow and we can meet up." I said sinking my spoon into my tub of ice cream. I groaned as it melted in my mouth.

We all sat in front of the couch, my knees were as close I they could get to y chest. My recent weight gain showed a lot on my belly. I shrugged it off and took another bite of ice cream.

"I have a surprise for you." Jodie whispered in my ear.

"What is it." I asked looking at her taking my attention away from pretty little liars.

"You have to wait until it gets here." She whispered back.

"That's bullshit Ezra can not be A!" Alanah screamed.

"Well at least they have Alison's book." I said.

"At least Aria is with Jake." Jodie added.

We sat and ate for a little bit. There was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it." Jodie said getting up.

"Hey guys!" Jodie said opening the door.

I looked at the door way and say Luke and the guys.

"Surprise." She said pointing to the guys. I laughed and got up hugging Michael first, then Calum and Ash and then finally Luke. He hugged me the tightest.

When we pulled away I looking up at him.

"What the hell happened." I said pointing at the huge gash on his forehead.

He shrugged. "I ran into a pole." He said casually. I laughed lightly.

"Come on I'm cleaning it so it won't get infected." I said taking his hand and guiding him to the bathroom.

I don't doubt that Jodie will
come and try to be sneaky and take pictures. I'm gonna make it look really convincing.

Luke sat down on the toilet seat. I got a black face cloth and ran warm water over it.

I lightly dabbed it over the cut when I heard camera clicks. I ignored them, Jodie just forgot to turn the sound off.

I bent down to get the rubbing alcohol. I put a little on the cloth and looked at Luke.

"This is gonna hurt like hell. Like it will be horrible you will want to leave." I said. I pressed cloth to his face and he barley winced.

"You said that would really hurt." He laughed.

"I wanted to make your expectations really high in reality it doesn't hurt that much." I laughed. I threw the cloth in the sink and took his jaw in my hand.

It took me a minute before realizing we were so close. I looked down at Luke. He was still sitting on the toilet seat, therefore me towering over him slightly.

I glanced from this eyes and back down to his lips repeatedly. He nodded ever so slightly and I smashed my lips into his.

He kissed for a minute before I pulled away.

"I want to know everything about you." Luke whispered in a dazed tone.

"Maybe some other time," I laughed, "we should probably go downstairs before they get suspicious." I pulled him up and pursed my lips before kissing him again.

"Your a really good kisser." He whispered as he rested his forehead against mine. I smiled sweetly and took him downstairs.