Dix

Chapter Status: Edited

Caleb's POV

I woke up to an empty bed. I rolled over and huffed. Then detached my phone from its charger. When the screen lit up my lock screen made me smile. I was a picture of me and Sammy laying together on Gilisnkys chair asleep. It was taken a couple days before we went to the party. I also had 5 texts from Sammy. I smiled even wider as I unlocked my phone to read them.

From: Sammyboo

Hey baby, if you wondering I left about 10 minutes after you fell asleep.

From: Sammyboo

You're adorable when you sleep.

From: Sammyboo

I can't wait to see you at school.

From: Sammyboo

Before I left I picked you out a cute outfit.

From: Sammyboo

I still can't get over how fucking adorable you are while sleeping.

I laughed and blushed at the same time, then, looked over and saw to outfit on my dresser. It was a mid thigh length pink and white stripped dress with some pink vans. I swung my feet over the bed and stretched. I yawned and scratched my head.

I got up and smiled yet again as I felt the material of the dress. I went to the bathroom and examined myself closely in the mirror. My hair didn't look dirty so I didn't really need to shower. I puffed out my cheeks and made several different faces before opening my makeup bag and beginning to line my eyes with eye liner. Then I added mascara and lip gloss. I plucked a few eyebrow hairs then began brushing my hair. I did my hair perfectly then went back to my room to get dressed.

I stood in front of my mirror for 5 minutes admiring myself. I then went downstairs for breakfast.

"Is that the outfit Sammy picked out." My mom smirked as she leaned over the counter, gripped her coffee mug with two hands.

I blushed then nodded.

"You need to forgive that boy he is so sweet and well behaved." My mother stated as she straitened up and placed one hand on her hip. I copied her pose.

"Mom, all I want from him to show me he meant what he said is like a teddy bear or something. I don't want him to buy me a boat. I didn't break up with him after I saw him with Alexis, I just told him he needs to make things better." I said as I made myself a bowl of fruit loops. I sat at the table and ate while I scrolled threw Iumblr. I finished my bowl and I still had 15 minutes before I had to leave.

I decided id go to school early. I grabbed my bag and went out to my car. When I turned my car on the radio blasted 'Raise your glass' by P!nk. I was drumming on the steering wheel while I was stopped at a stop light. I started full on dancing I looked over and saw a car full of hot guys video taping me. I shrugged my shoulder then started singing to them. they all laughed. Finally the light turned green and I zoomed away.

When I pulled into the parking lot it was half empty. I suddenly got really excited to see my Sammy and the boys.

As I was walking down the hall I heard Sammy voice around the corner.

"What do you want Alexis." he sounded annoyed. I peaked my head around the corner neither of them saw me.

"I wanted to know if you'd want to ditch with me and go back to my place." she said trying to be seductive. I gagged. Sam scoffed. "How many times do I have to tell you, you were a mistake, I don't like you! You are the reason my girlfriend is mad at me. Leave me alone." He practically yelled in her face. I grinned.

"But Sammy," she continued in her fake high voice, "I'd be so much better in bed." She said, then pushed him against his locker and kissed him. My stomach knotted, then unknotted when Sam pushed her off of him. She went in for another kiss but I stepped in first. When she was about 2 cm away i called out to her.

"Hey bitch!" I yelled even though I was in reach of her. When she looked my way I did exactly what I had to do. I punched her in the throat. She made this inhumanly sound then she held onto her throat and ran away.

Sam looked over at me. Smirked I grinned up at him.

"You see... I could have done that to you, but I like you to much."

He wrapped his arms around my waist and i wrapped my arms around his torso.

"Miss. Brown!" I heard the principle yell from behind us. "I have to ask you to leave immediately you have been suspended." He said. You could see how much he wanted to laugh at the fact that I just punched somebody in the throat . But he held back his laughter. I stood the with my eye brows raised. Then from behind me, Sam wrapped his arms around my waist and said, "If she leaves I leave to." I turned his head to kiss below my ear.

"Me too." Gilinsky said.

"Me too." Johnson said.

"Same with me." Nate said slinging his arm over Sammy's shoulder.

Then random people I hadn't ever met started joining us. We had probably a forth of the total people at the school on my side.

I then shrugged my shoulders, "If you want all of us to leave then we'll leave." I sighed then began walking for the door.

"Obviously I've made a mistake." I principle sighed, "You can all but I'd like to know what happened." He said looking at me.

"Alexis was trying to get with my boyfriend Sam here," I motioned to Sam, "and I didn't like it. I was aiming for her face but I kinda missed and hit her throat." I explained.

"How about we forget about what happen, ill forget about your suspension and we will both walk away." He proposed.

I nodded and he turned and walked towards his office.