onze

Chapter Status: Edited.

-Same day, 5 minutes later.-

I was standing by my locker with all the guys plus Jodi. I could see Johnson glance at Jodi every couple seconds. But Jodi being completely oblivious, she didn't notice.

"Hey guys we should all hang out tonight! At my house, my mom isn't gonna be home she has a date for the first time in 2 years." I said closing my locker.

Most of the guys nodded, "Sorry i cant, I promised Madison that we would hang out tonight." Gilinsky said scratching the back of his neck.

I gasped, "Ohhh who's Madison." i asked jumping up and down slightly. He blushed and said, "Shes my girlfriend."

"Whats her last name" i questioned.

"Beer." he said smiling. I stopped jumping.

"Madison Beer. You're dating Madison Beer. Why the hell are you dating Madison Beer." i said sternly. Sam held my hand and squeezed it. i calmed me down a little.

"she likes me, i like her." he said shrugging his shoulders.

"No no, you like her and she likes your fame." i said to him. all the guys looked at me. "You know about our fame."

"Have i been living under a rock? I've listened to every single Jack and Jack song, I follow you guys on every social media app, I've watched almost every vine, AND i also know about Magcon." i said while holding up a finger for each example i said.

They all just nodded. "Who was your favorite in Magcon?" Gilinsky asked.

"Shawn, but back to the main point, All Madison wants is your fame! Jack she admitted that to Hayes, Cam and Carter! " I exclaimed.

"Shes not like that anymore." he said quietly. "I can prove it to you if you want." he said a little louder.

"That's exactly what I want. I want you to prove it to me that she isn't like that. I know exactly how your gonna do it."

"How?" he asked me raising his eyebrows.

"You are going to tel her that you don't want your guys relationship to be public, If she breaks up with you within a week, i'm right but if she stays with you, then i'm wrong." i told him and stuck out my hand. He grabbed it and we shook on it.

"Now, Why is Shawn your favorite?" Sam asked from behind me. "Hes adorable and hes really good at singing and i love his songs. i would die if i got the chance to meet him." i said dreamily. Shawn is literally perfect.

"I think i have an idea." he said, then ran off before anyone could ask any questions.

Sam's POV

I ran as fast as i could to the bathrooms. I clicked on Shawn's contact and let the phone ring.

1 ring, 2 rings, 3 rings, 4 rings, 5 rings. just when i was about to give up hope, he answered.

"Samuel Wilkinson, to what do i own this pleasant surprise?" i could practically hear the smile on his face.

I laughed lightly. "Well my dear old friends Shawn, How fast can you get here?" i asked tapping my fingers on the counter.

"I have absolutely nothing going on for the next month, so i can be there buy tomorrow and i can stay for about 3 weeks if needed." he told me.

"Perfect, it doesn't matter how long you stay, I just really need you by Wednesday night. See I fucked up with my girlfriend and she said she's a huge fan of yours, I need you to come and sing to her on our date so I can make it up to her." I said nervously.

"Of course dude, How bad did you fuck up."

"Well the night I actually asked her to be my girlfriend, i kinda almost slept with a different girl and she caught me. But she isn't all that mad actually, she really cool, and gorgeous and smart. She perfect dude."

"Say no more, ill start packing now, ill see you tomorrow sometime."

"Okay text me when you know when your gonna land, ill get the jack and we can pick you up."

"Okay sounds good,"

"Okay bye."

"Bye."

I exited the bathroom and went to first period. I saw Caleb sitting with the Jacks. I went and sat behind Gilinsky. Moments later i got a text from him.

From:G

Where did you go?

To:G

Bathroom, had to make an imortant phonecall.

From:G

Am I aloud to know?

To:G

With Shawn, I'll explain fully at lunch. I don't want to get my phone taken away :/

From:G

Okay bro

The rest of class I actually paid attention. Not to what the teacher was saying. No of course not. I was paying close attention to how goddamn beautiful my girlfriend is.

Caleb POV

I was tapping my pen repeatedly against my notebook as the last moments of class ticked down on the clock. I could've fracking wait till lunch. I was so hungry for some odd reason.

The teacher decided that she wouldn't be a bitch today and let us out early. I raced down the hall an joined our little group. of your wondering, gay boy is in Florida for a month because his grandmother passed away.

As I approached the group they all got silent.

"What are you his hiding from me." I said when I reached the group.

"Nothing." they all said in unison. then took a quick glance at each other. I rolled my eyes. "I probably don't even want to know" I said as I lead the way to the cafeteria.

We sat in our group at our usual table. "you guys should all come over to me house tonight for a couple of hours. I want you all to hang out with me and Madison." Jack said wiping his hands on his pants. I narrowed my eyes at Sam.

"I'd love to." Sam said taking a quick glance at me. I rolled my eyes once again. "well if you go, then I have to go." I sighed. suddenly I wasn't so hungry.

"I'll be back in a minute." I said getting up to go to the bathroom. I came back a couple minutes later and noticed that Owen had taken my spot.

"God damn." I said as I put my hand on his shoulder. "Sorry do you want me to move." he said looking up at me.

"Oh god no! But thank you for offering." I said leaning down and kissing his cheek. mostly to make Sam jealous. Perfect pay back for him mentally volunteering us both to spend time with Jack and Thotison.

I could see the anger on Sam's face. I then went around the table and say directly on his lap. He whispered quietly so the others couldn't hear him. He then squeezed my hips.

"Mine"

----------

----------

Bitches!!! 2 updates in one day?!?! Don't expect that to happen very often.i havent properly looked over this chapter yet because it's 11:56 and I have school tomorrow but you got 2 goddamn chapters in one goddamn day.

ILY MY BAD BITCHES 💕💕