trente

A/N You've all had 25 chapters of Sammy Wilk Fanfiction. Your gonna deal with a couple chapters of it being someone different. The book is almost done.

Caleb's POV

My girlfriends bitchin cause I always sleep in, she always screaming when shes calling her friends.

I sang along quietly as we entered the restaurant. We seated ourselves.

"So how's Omaha?" I said directing the question more towards Sam.

"Nothing has changed." Nate said.

"Nothing at all?" I glanced up at Sam who, to my surprise, was already starting at me.

His little toy was sitting beside him reading the menu.

I really shouldn't be talking about her like that I don't even know her. I'm sure there were girls who are acting like me when me and Sam first started dating.

"No nothing." He said. I could see a shimmer of guilt in his eyes. I raised my eyebrows and pursed my lips adverting attention to the menu.

Cheese-Louise
100% real meat patty topped with cheese with your choice of toppings, on a bakery fresh bun.

I nodded myself. The waitress came when we all put our menus down.

"I'll have the Cheese-Louise burger." Me and the other girl said in unison. We looked at each other and grinned.

Maybe she's okay.

"On mine I'll just have the cheese, bacon and mushrooms." She said handing the waitress her menu.

I raised my eyebrows. "I'll have the same." I smiled, giving her my menu.

"I like you, you have a good taste is food." I said smiling leaning over. She laughed and we began talking.

"They're getting along pretty well." Jack whispered to Sam.

I glanced at them and they were starting at us.

"What?" I giggled.

"Can I talk to you in private?" Sam asked lookin me in the eyes.

I shrugged.

He pulled me towards the short hall where the bathrooms were.

"I wanted to explain." He said scratching the back of his neck.

"Explain what?" I asked. Acting like nothing happened in the last 4 months.

"I didn't text you or call you, I know for a fact all the rest of the guys did. I wanted to give you something too." He said handing me a small envelope from his back pocket.

"We had a writing assignment the week we got back from break and we had to write a letter to someone we loved." My breath hitched as he gestured.

"Open it." He whispered.

I bit my lip and opened the letter unfolding the paper.

You have no idea how much I miss you,do you? I bet even if you did you wouldn't care. You might laugh and brush it off. You might tell me "I miss you too" and for a moment is believe you, until I realize it's a lie. God, it hurts. I can't just sit here and think about how much I miss you. I want to tell you, and I want you to miss me too, but that isn't going to happen. I want to see you,talk to you, scream at you, shout at you,hug you, kiss you. And I can't, it's killing me. You're killing me.

I felt a tear roll down my cheek. I took a deep breath and wiped the year away.

"S-Sam." I stuttered. I took and step closer and he opened his arms. He held my tightly as I breathed in this scent.

"One last thing." He said pulling away. I nodded.

"I know I have a girlfriend, but can I please have one last kiss." His eyes pleading.

"Are you sure." I whispered resting my hands on his arms.

"If Frankie finds out I'll deal with it." He said.

I sighed. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer to me.

His warm lips met mine. It didn't feel like it used to. I didn't feel the love or the slight want with every kissed we've shared before.

I pulled away. "So we are officially done?"

"We are officially done." He confirmed. I hugged him and we went back to the tables
------------
------------

"Okay Jodie don't freak out okay?" I said gripping the door handle.

"Why aren't you saying that the Frankie?" She said putting her hands on her hips.

"Look at how fucking calm she is." I said pointing to the short girl with ombré hair. Her hazel eyes were full of excitement but she was calmly waiting for me to open the door.

She pushed her glasses higher up the bridge of her nose.

Jodie rolled her eyes. I slowly opened the door. I motioned for the girl to be quiet.

I leaded them through the familiar layout of the house. The boys almost always hang out in the basement. I crept down the stairs.

I was about 3 stairs from the bottom when Harry saw me. He was facing me while the other had they're backs turned to the stairs. I put my finger on my lips and he looked back at the boys.

I got off the stairs and Jodie went behind Niall. She cover his eyes and bent down.

"If you want you and your pretty boy friends to live, you will answer this question correctly." She whispered in a deep voice. The other boys turned and saw me. I nodded my head and they held their laughter.

"What the hell is this." Harry said acting like they all had guns to their heads.

"How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood." Jodie said in the same tone as before.

Niall seemed to loosen up. "Seven." He said finally.

Jodie uncovered his eyes and I hide behind Frankie.

"Who are you?" Niall said looking at Jodie. I slowly poking my head out from behind Frankie and smirked.

The boys laughed at Niall's face when he saw me. "I should've known." He muttered getting up and coming towards me.

He engulfed me in a tight hug. His cologne was intoxicating.

"I heard you have a crush on me." I mumbled into his chest.

I looked up and saw his face go beat red. "Yeah and what if I do." He said raising his eyebrows.

I smiled widely. "You should probably tell me because I like you too." I said in a matter-of-fact tone.

He smiled. "I'm gonna kiss you now." He said.

"I think that's a good idea." I nodded.

He picked me up, yes you heard me right, He picked me up, and kissed me.

-----------------------------

A/N guess what.

It's over.

It's all over.

SIKE BITCHES.

no but seriously there's only one more chapter.

ILY ALL MY BAD BITCHES.