25

You can't lose what you never had, You can't keep what's not yours, And you can't hold on to something that doesn't want to stay.

2 Weeks Later

Joyce P.O.V

Well It Been Two Weeks Since I Lost My v
Virginity, I Can Say It Made Me And Jayceon Relationship Stronger. Me Antoine Sierra And Serenity Just Got In The House. I Can Say I'm Ready To Be Back In Atlanta. Chicago Was Cold I Was Wrapped Up All Day Long Up There. I Don't Know How Sierra Did It.

"So I Did You Like Chicago Joyce." Sierra Asked Me. I Looked At Her And She Start Laughing.

"I Mean It's Was Cool, But To Be Honest I Don't Like Cold Air I Rather Stay In The South."

"Well Glad You Enjoyed Yourself, Good Night Boo Love You."

"Good Night Love You Guys To." She Walked Upstairs And I Went Into The Kitchen. I Mean I'm Hungry. I Looked In The Fridge And Pulled Out Some Fruit. Why Is There Always Just Fruit In This Place. I Want Some Fried Chicken. I Sad Down At The Island And Ate The Fruit.

I Can't Wait Till Tomorrow I Get To See My Baby And My Boo's. I Was About Done With The Fruit Bowl When I Saw Antoine Come In The Kitchen.

"What You Still Doing Up?" He Asked Getting A Water Bottle.

"I Was Hungry, Could You Cook Me Some Chicken?"

"Joyce You Want Some Chicken At 2 In The Morning." He Said Laughing And Drinking His Water.

"Yes, Now Are You Going Cook It Or........."

"I'm Not Cooking No Chicken At Two In The Morning, I Got You Tomorrow Sis." He Said Kissing My Cheek And Going Upstairs. I Huff And Put The Bowl In The Sink. I Grab A Water Bottle And Walked Upstairs. I Went In My Room And Laid Down. I Turn The TV On And Start Watching Martin.

I Soon Fell Asleep.

Dream Mode

"Mommy!" My Triple's Said Coming InTo The Kitchen Where I Was Prepare Lunch.

Hey Babies, How Was Your Day?"

"It Was Good, When Daddy Coming Home?" My Lil Girl Asked.

"Baby Daddy Should Be Home In A Week Ok, He Really Busy."

"We Miss Him Mommy."

"I Know Babies, Now Go Get Washed Up For Lunch." I Can Honest Say Living In This Big Houses With Three Wonderful Kids Is Good But It Get Lonely When Your Husband And Kids Father Is Always Away Playing Ball.

Jayceon End Up Playing For The Atlanta Hawks. I Know Our Hometown So We Didn't Have To Move But Now There In Playoffs And He Gone.

"Mrs. Scott I'm Leaving Now See You Tomorrow." My Nanny Rosella Said.

"Ok Rosella, See You Tomorrow Thanks For Everything."

"No Problem." She Walked Out The Kitchen And Went Back To What I Was Doing. The Kids Came Back And Sat Down.

"I Got You Guys Favorite, Chicken Nuggets And Tater Tots."

"Yay!" I Sat Their Food Down And They Start Eating. I Gave All Them A Juice And Went To The TV Room And Sat Down.

I Grab My IPad And Checked My Emails. Its Hard Being A Balller Wife. While I Was Checking My Email My Phone Rung. I Picked It Up And Saw Jayceon Calling.