6

It takes years of honesty to build a relationship and only one lie to break it forever.

Antoine P.O.V

We Just Got Back To The House And Joyce Just Got Out The Car And Went In Without Something Anything. I Wonder Why She Mad. What Did I Do. I Walked In The House With A Sleepy Serenity In My Arms.

I Took Her To Her Room And Laid Her Down. I Went Searching For A Mad Joyce. When I Reach The Guest Room She Was In I Went In And Saw She Saw All Her Things Was Here.

"How Did All This Get Here?" She Asked Confused.

"I Sent Some Of My Workers To Retrieve All Your Things Since You're Are Going Be Staying Here Right." I Said Sitting On Her Freshly Made Bed.

"I Don't Think So Antoine I Don't Want Be A Burden On You."

"Come Here Joyce I Gotta Show And Tell You Something." I Said Getting Up And Grabbing Her Hand. I Went To My Office In My House And Went To My Safe. I Pulled Out Some Pictures And Letters.

"Here Look And Read These. I Know Why You Got Mad At Me. Jay Them At The Park Was Calling Me By My Street Name Casino. Yes I Sell Drugs And Run The Street. But Before You Start Cursing Me Out It Not That Bad I Don't Get Myself Caught Up In This Shit It Just Something I Been Doing For 17 Years. That Day At The Diner When I Saw You I Knew It My Destiny To Talk To You. Your Father Talk Highly About His Lil Girl He Said He Could Never See You Because Of Your Mother. Yes Your Dad Was My Boss. And When He Die He Gave Me His Empire I Was Like His Son He Always Want That Why I Want To Get To Know You."

"So I Do Will Had A Father That Actually Cared About Me?"

"Yes He Watch You Grown Into A Beautiful Young Lady And Still Watching You."

"When Did He Die?"

"When You Was Twelve."

"Thanks Antoine I'm Going Go To My Room I Need Time To Process All This."

"No Problem Baby Girl I'm Going Be In My Man Crave If You Need Me." I Said Hugging Her.

"Ok." She Said Getting Up With The Box Of Letters And Pictures And Walking Out The Office.

Hollie P.O.V

"Jayceon You Own Me Big Time, While You And Tasha Go To The Mall Toady I Want Them New Red Bottoms."

"Girl Bye I Ain't Buying Yo Fat Head Ass Shit."

"Alright I See How It Is I'm Just Going Text Joyce And Tell Her Not To Come To The Game Friday."

"Alright Alright I'll Get The Shoes." He Said Getting Up Off The Couch And Going To The Door.

"If You Try And Black Mail Me Again Don't Be Surprise When You Wake Up Bold." He Said Leaving Out The Door. I Just Laughed At Him. When He Left I Got Up And Went In The Kitchen To Get Something To Snack On And Drink. When I Walked Back Into The Family Room I Saw Mrs&Mr Jordan.

"Hey You Guys Back." I Said Hugging Them Both.

"Yea But We Just Came To Get More Clothes We Have To Go Back In Two Days So Go Get Jason And Kenzie And Get Ready We're Going Out For Dinner." Mrs Jordan Said.

"Ok." I Said Going Upstairs. I Went To Both Of They Room And Told Them Then Went To My Room To Get Ready.

Joyce P.O.V

I Said In My Room Debating On If I Should Read These Letter Or Just Don't Bother. I Looked In The Box And Saw Cards And Smaller Boxes. I Took Out All The Letters And Put Them In Order By The Date.