23

You have to fight through some bad days to earn the best days of your life.

Joyce P.O.V

Today Was Monday And I Was In That Bitch Don't Fuck With Me Mode. I Got Up And Went To The Bathroom To Do My Morning Routine. After I Was Done I Went Back To My Room And Went Through My Dresser. I Found My Black Nike Jogger And My Wilma Dabbin T Shirts. I Put On My Bra And Pantie And Put The Clothes On.

I Put On My Black Footie Socks And Grab My White On White Roshe Run. I Put My Hair In A High Ponytail And Grab My Bag.

I Know I Don't Feel Like Going School Today Because I Don't Have On No Makeup Or Jewelry. I Walked Downstairs And Into The Kitchen.

"Morning Joyce." Sierra Said.

"Morning." I Grabbed A Peach Out The Fruit Bowl And Walked Out The Kitchen. I Sat On The Couch Waiting On Jayceon.

When He Text Me And Told Me He Was Outside I Got Up And Left Out The Door. I Got In The Car And He Pulled Off.

"Hey Baby." He Said Giving Me A Kiss On The Cheek.

"Hey." I Said Dryly. It Not That I Don't Want Talk To Him It Just Today I Don't Want Be Bother.

"What's Wrong?"

"Nothing." He Shrug His Shoulder And Pulled Up At The School.I Got Out The Car Follow By Jayceon. We Walked In School Together And Towards My Locker.

"Hey Fatty Catty." I Heard Tasha Say, Do This Girl Every Learn Her Lesson, I Mean I Been Letting This Bitch Slide And Today Is Not The Day. I Turn Around And Popped Her Right In Her Mouth. She Looked At Me And Ran Towards Me. She Hit Me And We Start Fighting. I Had Her On The Floor And Was On Top Of Her Pounding Her Face In.

"I TOLD YOU TO LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE!" I Said With Every Punch.

"Please Somebody Get This Gorilla Off Me." She Pulled My Hair And Manage To Get Me Off Her. I Kick Her And She Flew. I Mean This Bitch Really Want A Beat Down. When I Got Up And Was About To Go Towards Her Somebody Grab Me.

"Joyce Baby Calm Down, I Think You Had Enough." I Heard Jayceon Say. When I Finally Came To Reality I Saw It Was A Crowd.

MY OFFICE NOW! I Heard Our Principal Say. Jayceon Let Me Go And Walked Me To The Office. I Sat Down And Saw Tasha Coming In With A Ice Pack On Her Head. Mrs. Deed Walked In With A Angry Expression On Her Face.

"I Can't Believe You Two, I'm Tried Of This You're Both Suspended For Three Days, I'm Going Call Your Parents And Tell Them About This, Go To Your Classes And Get Your Work And Sign Out And Go Home."

I Got Up And Walked Out The Office And Went To My Locker I Grab All My Books And Shut It Back. I Went To My Main Classes And Got My Work And Walked Back To The Office. I Pulled Out My Phone And Text The Crew To Let Them Know. I Called Sierra Lords Knows I'm About To Be In Trouble.

"Hello."

"Hey Sierra Could You Come Pick Me Up."

"Why?, School Just Started."

"Because I Kinda Got Into A Fight And Got Suspended."

"Ok, But You Know Antoine Going Kill
You."

"I Know, Could You Hurry Because If This Girl Keep Looking At Me I'm Going Break Her Nose."

"In The Car Now, Please Don't Get Into No More Trouble."

"Got You." I Hung Up The Phone And Got My Paper From Mrs.Deed. I Walked Outside And Waited On Sierra. When She Pulled Up I Got In The Car And She Pulled Off.

"Antoine Is Going Get You, Who Was It This Time?" I Gave Her That Girl You Already Know Look.

"She Still Messing With You."

"Yep, But I Think She Learned Her Lesson Today This Bitch Got Blood On My Roshe Run That I Just Brought."

"You Crazy, Where Was The Crew?"

"I Had No Idea Me And Jayceon Walked In The School Going Towards My Locker And Coming Out Of No Where Just Talking."

Seirra Just Shook Her Head And Pulled Up At The House. She Parked Her Car And We Got Out.

Antoine P.O.V

When Joyce School Call I Was Heated. She Fighting At The Mall Now In School. What Up With This. I Was Standing By The Door When I Saw Then Pull Up. They Walked In The House And I Grab Joyce Up.

"Really Joyce Now You Fighting In School What The Fuck?"

"Antoine Isn't Wasn't Even Me, If The Girl Will Learn How To Keep Her Mouth Shut And Her Hands To Herself I Wouldn't Have To Fight."

"Joyce You To Smart To Keep Letting This Girl Get To You."

"I Know That It Just Today I Blacked Out, I Wasn't Try To Fight."

"Go To Your Room, I'm Done You Better Not Let Them People Call Me Again."

"Ok." She Walked Upstairs And I Walked To The Living Room. I Sat Down On The Couch And Sierra Came And Sat Next To Me.

"It's Going Be Ok Baby, She Smart She Not Going Let It Happen Again Maybe You Should Go Up There And See Why This Girl Keep Messing With Her."

"I Know Why."

"Why?"

"Because Jayceon Picked Joyce Over Her Now She Mad And Jealous And Trying To Seek Revenge On Joyce."

"So This Girl Fighting Over A Boy?"

"Yes, That Why I Keeping Stressing Over It, Joyce Way To Smart For That."

"Well Baby They Just Got A Couple More Months Before They Graduate, Don't Worry I Think Joyce Put Her Hands To Work Today, I Know You Saw That Blood."

"I Guess I Been Touching Her Right Now Give Your Man Some Suga." She Kissed Me And I Laid Her On The Couch. She Broke The Kiss And Looked Up At Me.

"Antoine I Think I Want A Another Baby."

"For Real?"

"Yes."

"Come On Let's Go Make Serenity A Brother Or Sister." I Picked Her Up And Carry Her To The Bed Room. When We Got Up There. I Shut And Locked The Door. I Laid Her Down And Started Stripping While She Did The Same.

Joyce Outfit In Mm
Hope You Guys Enjoy.
Vote/Comment
FeedBack Is The BEST