14

Build a friendship before marrying someone. Marry your best friend.

Joyce P.O.V

Today Was A Saturday And Antoine Went Our With Sierra. He Ask Me To Watch Serenity Until They Get Back And I Said Yes. I Got Up Out Bed And Went In My Bathroom. I Wash My Face And Brush My Teeth. I Walked Out The Bathroom And Went To Serenity Room. This Girl Was Knock Out.

"Serenity Baby Get Up." I Said Shaking Her.

"Hmm Auntie Joyce?" She Said As She Got Up And Rub Her Eyes.

"Come Let's Get Your Face Wash And Brush Your Teeth." She Follow Me To The Bathroom And Step On Her Step Stool. She Wash Her Face And Brush Her Teeth. When She Got Down We Went Downstairs And Into The Kitchen.

"What You Want To Eat?"

"Can Have Some Coca Puffs."

"Yes Let's Get Some Bowls." I Grab Two Bowls And Got The Cereals Out The Pantry. I Pulled The Milk Out And Pour Us Some In Our Bowl And Put Everything Back Up. We Sat At The Table And Ate. When We Got Done I Put The Bowl In The Dishwasher And Went In The Living Room.

"So Serenity What You Want Do Today."

"Can We Go Outside."

"Sure Let Go Put On Some Clothes." We Got Up And Went Upstairs. Serenity Went To Her Room And I Went To Mines. I Put On Some Blue Jean Levi's Shorts With A Purple And Green Half Shirt. I Grab My Black Jelly And Went To Serenity Room. She Had On A Sun Dress With Her Black Mk Sandals.

"Ready."

"Yes." I Grab My Phone And We Walked Downstairs. We Walked Out The Door And I Locked Up The House. We Start Walking To The Gate And Finally Out It. We Start Walking Down The Street Seeing We Have New Neighbors.

"Come On Serenity Let Go Meet The New Neighbors." We Walked Up To There House And Saw A Girl Around My Age, A Boy That Don't Look That Much Older. Then I'm Guessing There Day.

"Hey Can We Help?"

"Um...No We Just Taking A Walk And Saw We Had New Neighbors And Just Want Welcome You Guys To The Neighborhood."

"Nice To Meet You I'm Alonzo Daiz."

"I'm Joyce And This Is Serenity."

"You Look A Lil Young To Have A Daughter."

"This Isn't My Daughter She My Niece."

"Ohk Well This Is My Big Headed Son Chris And My Daughter JaNya"

"He Said Pointing To Them."

"Nice To Meet You Guys"

"The Pleasure All Mines Thickum." The Boy Chris Said Kissing My Hand.

"Awe You'll Sweet But I Don't Think My Boyfriend Will Like You Calling Me That."

"Wooo She Got Yo Want Be Chris Brown." JaNya Said.

"Damn Ma I Wasn't Even Trying To Get With Yet, Just Shot A Nigga Down, You Already Broke My Heart When We Haven't Even Got Know Each Other Yet." He Said Faking Like He Was Hurt.

"I'm So Sorry I Didn't Mean That Chris." I Said Trying To Comfort Him.

"Don't Feel Sorry For His Big Headed Ass." JaNya Said.

"Shut Up Always Crock Blocking." He Said.

"Whatever So What Was You Guys Going?"

"No Where Just Taking A Walk."

"Can I Walk With You Guys." JaNya Asked.

"Sure If We Going For Another We Was Just About To Go Back In The House To Eat Ice Cream."

"Oooh Can I Come Please, Please." Chris Said In A Kid Voice.

"Auntie Joyce I Like Him He Funny." Serenity Said Laughing.

"Me Too, And Yes You Guys Can Come." They Told Their Dad That They'll Be Back And We Start Walking Back To Our House. When We Got Up The Long Drive Way We Walked Up To The Door And I Unlocked It And Open The Door Letting Them Inside. I Went In And Shut The Door. Serenity Lead Them To The Kitchen And I Just Follow.

"So What Kinda Ice Cream We Finna Have?" Chris Asked Sitting Down.

"Well We Have Cookie And Cream, Strawberry Shortcake, Plain Vanilla, And Napoleon."

"Oooh I Want Mix Strawberry Shortcake With Cookie And Cream." He Said Grabbing A Bowl From Me And Going To The Ice Cream.

"How Nasty." JaNya Said. We All Got Ice Cream And Went In The Living Room And Start Watching The Walking Dead.

Hollie P.O.V

"Jason Let Go Get Jayceon And Go To Joyce Crib I'm Bored."

"Ight, Let's Go." We Got Up And Went To The Car And Pulled Off Headed Towards Jayceon House. We Pulled Up And Jason Blew His Horn. Jayceon Came Out The Door.

"What The Fuck Y'all Want?"

"Get In." He Got In And We Pulled Off And Headed Towards Joyce House. When We Pulled Up We Parked And Got Out.

"Why Y'all Didn't Tell Me We Was Coming To See My Teddy Bear?"

"Because Yo Ass Would Have Tryed And Get All Cute And We Didn't Have Time For That." We Walked To The Door And Rung The Door Bell. Soon We Heard Joyce Say Hold On And The Door Open.

"Hey Guys I Didn't Know Y'all Was Stopping By." She Said Opening The Door Wider.

"Me Either." Jayceon Said.

"Hey Jayceon, You Can't Acknowledge Your GirlFriend Now. She Said Pouting."

"I'm Sorry Teddy Bear, Bring That Ass Here And Give Me Some Lips." He Said.

They Kiss And We Left Them And Walked To The Living Room Where We Heard Voices. When We Got In There We Saw Serenity And Two Unfamiliar Faces.

"Hey I'm Hollie Joyce Friend." I Said Introducing Myself.

"Hey I'm JaNya And This My Brother Chris." The Girl Said. I Must Say Chris Is One Fine Brother.

Soon Joyce And Jayceon Walked In.

"Wassup." Jayceon Said Sitting Down Taking Serenity Ice Cream.

"Give It Back Ceon Before I Call My Daddy."

"I Just Want A Lil Bit You Going Do Your BestFriend Like That." He Said Acting Sad.

"Fine You Can Have Some But Don't Eat It All Fatty."

"Who Y'all." He Said Eating Some Of Her Ice Cream.

"Jayceon Stop Being Rude." Joyce Said Hitting Him.

"Ouch Bae That Hurt And Wasn't Being Rude I Was Asking A Question."

"Whatever But This Is Chris And JaNya They Just Move Here From New York And Are The New Neighbors."

"Oh."

"JaNya You Got A Boyfriend?" Jason Said Going Sit By Her.

"No And She Not About To Have One." Chris Said.

"Damn Man I Was Just Trying To Friendly." Jason Said Moving Away.

"No I Don't Have A Boyfriend, Now Down Boy Down." She Said Talking To Chris.

"Hell Naw." Jayceon Yelled.

"So What We Going Do?" I Asked.

"Let's Go To The Game Room." Joyce Said.

"Ooh Yes Bitch Yes Bitch." I Said Getting Up Dancing. We All Got Up And Follow Joyce To The Game Room. When We It There We All Went Our Separate Ways I End Up Playing Games With Chris And Getting To Know Him.

Damn This Boy Is Fine. I Gotta Have Him.

Daiz In Mm
Hope You Enjoy.
Vote/Comment
FeedBack Is The BEST.