11

Don't wait and pray until you need something. Pray and thank god everyday for the small blessings!

Joyce P.O.V

I Had Fun Last Night With Jayceon We Learn A Lot About Each Other. Its Like When We Talk It Like A Never Ending Cycle. We Can Talk For Hour And It Could Just Be About Cheese.

I Guess We Have That Natural Spark. I Didn't Get In The House Until 1 And I Never Stay Out That Late. I Know Antoine Going Be Questioning Me About Last Night. So I Got Up Early To Fix Him And Serenity Something To Eat Before We Have To Go Meet Kourtney.

I Was In The Kitchen Flipping Pancakes And Dancing To J.R. And Trey Songs BestFriend When Somebody Clear There Throat.

"What's Up With EveryBody Throat." I Said In My Head

I Turn Around And Saw Antoine Standing In The Doorway Of The Kitchen.

"Hey." I Said Shyly.

"Wassup, You Up Early For Somebody That Came In Late." He Said Sitting At Island And Taking A Piece Of Bacon.

"Here Come The Question." I Said In My Head.

"It Wasn't That Late It Was Around 11."

"You Should Take One Of Them Ones Off Because I Saw You Strolled Up In Here Around, Let Me Think 1:30, So Tell Me Joyce What Did You And Jayceon Do Last Night After His Big Win?" He Asked Scaring The Shit Out Of Me. He Like HeStare Into My Soul.

"Well......Um.......Um......We Went Out To Red Lobster And Ate And Talked That All." I Said Quickly.

"Is That Right?"

"Yep That's All We Did." I Said Turning Around To A Burned Pancake.

"Joyce Turn Around." I Turn Around Slowly.

"Joyce Look I'm Not Trying To Be All Up In Your Business Or Nothing But You Like My Lil Sister Now And I'm Just Looking Out For You." He Said Getting Up And Hugging Me.

"I Know Antoine Like I Told You It's Cute How Over Protected You Are."

"Whatever, Where We Going To Meet Kourtney?"

"I Was Thinking We Can Go To The Diner Since I Like Just Quit On Them, I Want Pay My Friend A Visit To."

"Ok Well I'm About To Get Serenity Up And Get Us Ready."

"Alright I Guess I'll Go Get Ready To." I Said Walking Upstairs To My Room. I Went To My Dresser And Pulled Out A Love And Dream Shirt With Some Plain H+M Jeans. I Laid It On My Bed And And Grab Me Some Under Garment And Went To The Bathroom. I Turn The Shower On And Striped Out Of My Clothes I Step In The Shower And The Water Just Relax My Body.

I Stay In There For About 20 Minutes. I Got Out Dried Off And Went Back To My Room. I Put On My Clothes And Grab My Sandal Out The Closet. I Left My Hair In It Curl State. I Grab My Mk Tote And Walked Downstairs. Then I Remember I Forgot My Necklace That My Grandmother Gave Me I Ran Back Upstairs And In My Room. I Looked On My Dresser And In My Box Then Found It By My TV.

"Thank You Jesus." I Said Looking Up. I Had Text Kourtney And Told Her Where To Meet Us.

Kourtney P.O.V

"Come On Now, Stop Playing We Gotta Go." I Said To My Boyfriend.

"Koko Girl You Know You Don't Want Me To Stop." He Said Pushing Himself Up Against Me. I Could Feel He Was Hard, But We Gotta Get Going.

"When We Get Back Now Go Put On Some Clothes." I Said Shooing Him Away.

"Alright But When We Get Back That's Ass All Mines."

"Ok Daddy." I Finish Getting Ready And Walked Into My Room Where I Saw Rock Putting On His Shoes.

"You Ready Baby."

"Yea Let's Go Sexy Mama." He Said Standing Up And Smoothing Down His Clothes. I Grab My Keys And Purse And we Left The House. We Got In My Jaguar And Pulled Off Headed Towards The Place Joyce Had Text And Told Me Where They Will Be.

............................................

We Pulled Up At A Diner And Park The Car. We Got Out And Headed Inside. I Scan The Place And Spotted Joyce Sitting With Antoine And A Lil Girl. I Walked Over To Them With Rock Right Behind Me.

"Hey You Guys, Hey Baby Girl." I Said Waving.

Hey Kourtney. Joyce Said.

"Wassup." Antoine Said.

Me And Rock Sat Down.

"So Who The Lil One?"

"Serenity This Man Daddy." The Lil Girl Said.

"Awe You So Cute, I Want Take You Home."

"Thank You."

"Excuse My Manners, This Here Is My Boyfriend Rock, Rock As I Told You This Is Joyce And Antoine." I Said Forgetting Why I Came.

"Hey Nice To Meet You." Joyce Said.

"Nice To Meet You To."

"So What Else Was It To Discuss We Now When You Turn 18 We Going Have To Share The Profit Of The Business."

"We Can Get To Know Each Other More, But Do You Know What Happen To Dad?"

"Not Really Just That He Was In Some Deep Sh- Stuff." I Said Catching Myself.

Oh Ok, Did He Leave Anything Others Than The Business?"

"50g That's All."

"Oh." We Talked Some More And Ate And Really Just Got To Get To Know Each Other.

................................................................

Jayceon P.O.V

I Was Laying Down Staring Up Into Space When I Thought About Me And Joyce Date Last Night. I Mean I Never Held A 3 Hour Straight Conversation With Somebody. We Talked For Hours About Nothing And Still Enjoyed Each Other Company.

She Got Me Feeling Something I Never Felt Before. I Just Really Start Talking To Her And Got Me About To Start Acting Like Drake. I Reach Over Towards My Night Stand And Grab My IPhone 6+. I Looked At The Time And Saw It Was 9. I Went To My Contacts And To Joyce Name. I Click Her Name And Put The Phone Up To My Ear.

"Hello?"

"Hey Joyce, What You Doing Beautiful?"

"Oh Hey Jayceon, Nothing Laying Down What About You?"

" Thinking About How Lucky I Am."

"You're Lucky?, I Didn't Realize That."

"Yea I'm The Lucky Man In The World, I Have A Beautiful Girlfriend Wonderful Parents And Wonderful Friends."

"Look At You All In Your Feelings."

"Whatever I'm Not In My Feeling, You Really Just Open My Eyes Joyce I Never Really Knew What I Had Until I Meant You."

"That's Really Sweet Of You, But I'm Not The Reason For That."

"You Are I'm Going Really Try My Beat To Keep You Happy. I Promise We Going Be Together Forever. You Going Be My Lil Bust It Baby."

"And You Going Be My Lil White Chocolate Drop."

"How Corny, But I'll Be Your White Chocolate Drop Only If You Be My Teddy Bear."

"I'll Be Your Teddy Bear, But I'm Not I'm Going Call You My White Chocolate Drop In Going Call You My Big Baby."

"Big Baby It Is." We Talked All Night Until We Fell Asleep On The Phone. I Like Having Conversation With Her. She A Keeper.

Outfit In Mm
Hope You Enjoy
Vote/Comment
FeedBack Is The BEST