4

She is the mother I never had, she is the sister everybody would want. She is the friend that everybody deserves. I don't know a better person.

Antoine P.O.V

"Aye Casino I'm Out I Gotta Go Pick Up David From Mia." My Ponta Smoke Told Me.

"Ight Be Safe Nigga."

"Always." He Said Walking Out My Office.

Let Me Tell Y'all A Lil About Myself. My Name Antoine I'm 28. I Have A Daughter She 4. My Mom And Dad Die In A Car Accident When I Was 12 So I Had To Find A Way To Live. So I Start Selling Drugs For This Nigga Name Tape, I Was One Of His Best Sellers. So When He Die I Took Over His Empire. I Can Say I'm Doing Pretty Good. I Bring In Half A Million A Day. So I Guess That Sum It All Up.

I Was Sitting In My Office When My Phone Start Ringing. I Looked At The Caller I'd To See My Babymama Calling I Pick Up The Phone.

"What's It Do."

"Daddy Can I Come To Your House This Weekend Please Pretty Please."

"Of Course You Can Daddy Be There In 10 Ok."

"Ok Daddy Love You."

"Love You To." She Hung Up The Phone I Got Up And Put Everything In My Safe And Lock Up Everything Up. I Locked My Office Up And Left The Trap. I Got In My 2016 Bentley Continental GT And Sped Off. I Pulled Up At Sierra Condo. I Got Out My Car And Went Inside Her Building. I Rode The Elevator Up To Her Floor. When I Reach It I Went To Her Door And Knock. She Open The Door With Nothing But A Big T Shirt On.

"Serenity Your Dad Here." She Said Walking In The Living Room And Sitting On The Couch.

"Damn Hey To You." I Said Sitting Next To Her On The Couch.

"Mhm." She Said Eating Something. Serenity Came Running From The Back.

"Daddy I Miss You."

"Renity You Just Saw Me The Other Day." I Said Laughing At Her.

"I Still Missed You." She Said With Her Pretty Self.

*Laughed* "Ok Baby Girl Let's Go." I Pick Her Up And Walked To The Door With Sierra Behind Me.

"Bye Momma Baby Momma Love You Have Fun With Daddy Ok." Sierra Said Kissing Her All Over Her Face.

"Ok Momma That Another Kisses."

"Ok I'm Just Going Miss You."

"I'm Going Miss You To Momma It Just Two Days I'll Be Back." She Said.

"Ok Love You."

I Turn Around And Walked To The Elevator We Got On And Rode It To The Lobby. Once We Was Out I Left The Building And Went To My Car I Got Her Seat Out The Trunk And Put In The Back Seat I Put Serenity In The Car And Strap Her In. I Got In And Pulled My Phone Out I Went To The One Person I Know Will Make This Weekend Turnt. I Dial Her Number And Waiting For A Answers.

"May I Ask Who Calling?"

"Antoine Want Come Chill With Me And My Daughter."

"Sure, Where Do You Want Me To Meet You?"

"No Where I'm On My Way To Pick You Up Make Sure You Have Clothes For The Weekend."

"Ok."

"I'll Be There In 10." With That I Hung Up I Pulled Off And Headed Towards Joyce House.

"Serenity We're About Pick Up One Of Daddy Friends Ok."

"Ok Daddy, But After Can We Please Go Get Something To Eat?"

"Sure Baby Girl."

Joyce P.O.V

After I Got Off The Phone With Antoine I Went To My Clothes And Grab My Nike Duffle Bag. I Pack Three Days Of Clothes Because I Just Might Go To School From Over There. I Pack My Hygiene Things And My Hair Products. I Walked Downstairs With My Bag And Saw My Egg Donor Drinking Once Again. I Walked To The Front Door About To Go Out Until I Heard Her Get Up.

"Where The Fuck You Think You Going You Fat Slut." She Said With Her Words Slurring.

"None Of Your Business Now Leave Me The Fuck Alone You Sorry Excuse Of A Mother." I Said Getting A Slap Straight To The Face.

"Since You Want Talk To Me Like You Grown Don't Come Back To My Motherfucker House You Fat Bitch." She Said Spitting In My Face.

"I Want." I Said Leaving Out The House. I Saw Antoine Pulled Up And I Got In The Car And Didn't Say Nothing.

"Joyce You Ok?" He Asked.

I Didn't Say Nothing I Just Stay Quiet.

"Joyce You Don't Hear Me Talking To You." He Said Turning My Face Towards Him.

When He Saw My Face And Me Crying His Whole Mood Change It Like The Devil Took Over Him.

"Who Did This To Your Face?" He Said Looking At The Red Mark My Egg Donor Left. I Just Put My Head Down And Cry Some More.

"Joyce I'm Going Ask You This One More Time Who Did This To Your Face." He Said With Nothing But Anger In His Voice.

"M-yy-y Mot-h-er." I Said Crying Harder. He Didn't Say Nothing He Just Start Driving. I Didn't Say Nothing I Just Looked Out The Window Thinking Out What My Life Will Be Like If My Momma Was Different. He Pulled Up At A Mansion. He Drove Up The Drive Way And Parked His Car. He Got Out And Came To My Side And Open The Door. I Got Out And He Got A Lil Girl Out The Backseat. We Walked To The Door And He Open It And Went In We Was Greeted By Maids.

"Mr.Kain Welcome Home." One Of Them Said.

"Hey China Can You Show Joyce To A Guest Room For Me Please." He Said Walking Upstairs With The Sleeping Lil Girl.

"Sure Mr Kain."

"Joyce And We're Going Talk In The Morning So Be Prepare." He Said Turning Around And Walking Back Upstairs. She Show Me To My Room. When I Got In There I Put My Bag Down And Just Laid Down And Drift Off To Sleep.

Antoine Them In Mm
Hope You Enjoy
Vote/Comment.
FeedBack Is The BEST