3

You can make a million friends by a mere hello and a sweet smile. But lasting friendships are made by the sincerity of one hello and the honesty of one smile.

Joyce P.O.V

I Woke Early This Morning I Didn't Feel Like Going Thru The Abuse With My Egg Donor This Morning. So I Got Up And Went To The Bathroom To Do My Hygiene Things. I Brush My Teeth And Went And Turn The Shower On.

I Step In And Start Washing My Body I Stay In There For About 20 Minutes. Once I Was Done I Went Back In My Room. I Grab My Bra And Pantie. I Lotion My Body And Went To My Closet To Find Something To Put On.

I Put On My Mickey Mouse Sweater, With Some Black Leggings. I Pair It With My Bow Crystal Uggs. I Looked In The Mirror And Put My Hair In A High Ponytail And Put My Bow Handband On.

I Looked In My Jewelry Box And Pulled Out My Heart Earrings. After I Was Done Getting Dress I Grab My Bookbag And Phone And Walked Out My Room. I Walked Downstairs And There Was No Sign Of Joanna.

I Walked Out The House And Locked It Up. I Walked Down The Street Seeing The Younger Kids Walking To The Bus Stop. I Walked To Nearest McDonald's. I Went In And Went Up To The Order Line.

"Hey Welcome To McDonald's How May I Help You?" The Girl Said.

"I'll Like A Small Orange Juice With A Sausage Egg McMuffin."

"Ok That Will Be 5.85" I Swipe My Bank Card. Then She Handed Me My Receipt. I Walked Over To The Other Line Waiting On My Food. Once I Got It I Left And Start Walking To School.

When I Reach The School I Walked Right In. I Went To My Locker And Put My Things In It. I Walked To The Office And Went To Do What I Do Everyday. I Was Working On Some Clothes Design When Ms. Banks Walked In.

"Joyce You're Here, Look Mrs.Deed Want You To Take Fours Classes In All So Here Is Your New Schedule See You Tomorrow Morning." She Said Handing Me A Schedule.

I Looked At The Schedule To See I Have  Ap English And Calculus's. I Got Up And Grab My Bag And Walked Out The Office. I Walked To My First Class That Is Ap English. When I Reach Ms. Nixon Class I Walked In And Took a Seat In The Back. She Walked In And Looked Around.

"Hey Joyce You're In My Class Now."

"Unfortunately Yes."

"Ohk Well We Have A Group Project Going On."

"Ok, When Is The Project Do?"

"I'm Giving It Out Today And It Will Be Do Next Friday."

"Ok Do You Have Group Already?"

"Matter Of Fact I Do I'm Going Tell You Guys As Soon As The Bell Ring." She Walked Off And Went To The Door. The Bell Rung And People Start Rushing In The Classroom. She Shut The Door And Sat At Her Desk Taking Roll. Once She Was Done She Start Talking.

"Ok Today I'm Giving Out A Group Project On Back in the Day."

"So You Guys Going Be In Fours I Want You Guys To Put Your Ideas Together It Like A Environment Project It Will Be Do Next Friday. So Let Me Tell You Guys The Groups."

She Start Callings Names And People Start Moving.

"Ok The Last Group Is Joyce, Jayceon,Jason, And Hollie. Let's Begin." I Turn Around And Saw All Then Standing In Front Of Me.

"Um........Um......Um, You Guys Can Have A Seat." They All Sat Down And It Was This Uncomfortable Silent.

"Ok, Do You Guys Have In Idea Yet? I Asked Looking Down At My Book.

"No Do You?" Jayceon Asked. Oh My God I Can't Believe Ms.Nixon Put Me In A Group With The Most Popular Kids And Plus I Have A Crush On Him. His Voice Just Sent Me To Heaven.

Jayceon P.O.V

We Just Talking Not Even About The Project. The Girl Joyce Was Just Quiet And Doddle In Her Book.

"Aye Joyce Why You So Quiet We Don't Bite Talk Let Us Get To Know You."

"Um.....Um..... I'm Sorry What Was You Saying?"

"Talk Baby Girl Stop Being Scared."

"Damn Jay Leave Her Along Maybe She Don't Want To Talk Yo High Yellow Ass." Hollie Said.

"Girl Shut The Fudge Up, I Was Just Trying Make Conversation With The Beautiful Lady." I Said Smiling At Joyce. She Really Is A Beautiful Girl. Pretty Face Got Body And She Don't Look Like She The Drama Type I Will Like To Have A Girl Like That On My Arm Not No Skinny Annoying As Tasha. It Just One Things I See About Her And That Her Insecurities. If I Ever Get A Chance With A Women Like That I Will Help Her My Momma And Dad Rise Me Well.

"Its Ok Hollie He Just Being Nice."

"Oh She Do Talk." Jason Said.

"So Joyce You Want Tell Us About You, Would Should Know Something Since It Like We're Going Be Kinda Around Each A Lot Now."

"Its Not Much About Me, I'm The Only Child 17 Probably The Same Age As Y'all. I Work At The Diner Down The Road From The Rec Center. I'm Voted Valedictorian. I Don't Play Any Sport Or Any Curricular Activities. Yep I Think That's Sum It All Up. Um...Wait Oh Yea I'm A Phat Girl." She Said Getting Up And Walking Out The Class Room Because The Bell Rung.

She Just Turn Me On I Gotta Have That P.H.A.T Girl.

Hope You Enjoy
Vote Comment
Joyce Outfit In Mm
FeedBack Is The BEST
I Know The Chapter Not That Long But Bare With Me.