19

Be happy. Be yourself. If others don't like it, then let them be. Happiness is a choice. Life isn't about pleasing everybody.

Joyce P.O.V

I Was At The Mall Shopping With Kourtney Hollie And JaNya. We Was Currently In Forever 21 Looking Around.

"Ooh Joyce Look You Have To Get This." Kourtney Said. I Looked At What She Had And It Was A Pretty Purple Over One Shoulder Crop Top.

"I Don't Think So I Don't Like My Crop Top To Be Over One Of My Shoulder." I Said Looking Through Some Of Their High Waist Jeans.

"If You Want Get It I'll Get It." She Said Walking Off. I Was Still Looking For Something I Like But To Honest I'm Not Feeling This No More I Want Go Home And Cuddle With Jayceon. I Sat Down On One Of The Benches They Have In Here And Pulled My Phone Out. I Check My Messages And Saw I Had One From Jayceon.

My Big Baby: I Miss U

Teddy Bear: I Miss U Too, What You Guys Doing?

My Big Baby: Nothing Watching The Heats And Okc Play, Come Home.

Teddy Bear: I Can't Just Yet I Promise The Girl I Would Spend A Day With Them.

My Big Baby: Ugh! But I Want Taste Your Chocolate Cake.

Teddy Bear: I Can't Deal, You're So Freaky.

My Big Baby: I'm Your Freak Now Come Home So I Can Make You Call Me Daddy.

Teddy Bear: I'll Be There In A Hour Or Two. I Said Putting My Phone Away. I Don't Know How Jayceon Do It But I'm Soak In Between My Legs And I'm Not Even Around Him.

"What You Over Here All Smiling About." Kourtney Said Coming Over With Hollie And JaNya Behind Her.

"Oh...Um...Nothing I'm Hungry Let's Go Eat." I Said Getting Up.

"You Can't Even Lie, But Whatever Let's Go Eat." We Walked Out Of Forever 21 And I Bumped Into Someone. Before I Could Apologize I Heard.

"Watch Where You Walking You Fat Bitch." I Heard Tasha Say While Her And Lil Smurf Laugh.

"No Watch Where Yo Skinny Ass Walking." Hollie Said.

"Who Was Talking To You Always Somewhere Running Yo Damn Mouth."

"And Who Going Stop Me From Running My Damn Mouth Because It Sure In Hell Not Going Be You." Hollow Said Stepping To Her.

"You Better Get Out My Face Before I Slap Yo Ass Black."