24

Experience tells you what to do; confidence allows you to do it.

2 Weeks Later

Joyce P.O.V

It Been 2 Weeks Since What Happen At School And Can Say Tasha Learned Her Lesson She Have Not Looked At Me Wrong Or Said Nothing. Told Me Jayceon, Jason, Hollie, Chris And JaNya Decided To Have A Workout Day. I Was Currently Getting Out The Shower And Walking Towards My Room.

When I Went In I Put On My Sports Bra And Some Underwear. I Put On My Pink Yoga Pants And My Pink V Neck Shirt. I Put My Hair In A High Ponytail And Put On My Nike Headband. I Grab My Socks And My Roshe Run. Once I Was Done I Looked I'm The Mirror.

"Bae You Ready?" Jayceon Said Walking Behind Me.

"Yea, Let's Take A Picture." I Pulled Out My Phone And Took A Picture. We Took Like Four Before I Found The One I Like. I Upload The Picture To IG.

Love_Joyce: Me And Bae Workout Day, Don't We Look Good. After I Was Done He Grab My Hand And We Walked Downstairs.

"About Damn Time I Thought We Was Going Sit Here All Day." Chris Said.

"Chris Why You Always Got Something To Say We Don't Be Saying Nothing When You And Hollie Be Tongue Each Other Down." Jayceon Said.

"Wait Don't Put Me In This, I Didn't Say Anything." Hollie Said.

"Aww How Cute, Relationship Goal." We Heard JaNya Say. We Looked At Her And Saw Her On Her Phone.

"Oh You Must Saw Our Picture I Know Right We Look Good."

"Cocky Much." Jason Said. I Turn To Jayceon And Smile At Him.

"Bae I Think We Need New Friends Because These People Are Nothing But Haters."

"I Know Right Baby, Now Come On Let's Get This Day Started." He Said Grabbing My Hand And Walking Out The Door With Everybody Behind Us.

"So What We Doing First?" I Asked.

"Run, We Gotta Do At Least Two Miles." Jason Said.

"2 Miles Do You Not See I'm Pregnant, No I'm Going Back Inside." JaNya Said.

"Baby Come On You Can Walk Then Run, Walk Then Run." Jason Said.

"Fine."

...........................

"So What Everyone Doing For Thanksgiving?" I Asked.

"Well The Jordan's Was Having A Thanksgiving Party, But To Be Honest I Don't Want Go." Hollie Said.

"Why, That's Your Family."

"Because Jason And Kenzie Said That Their Mom Side Is Stuck Up."

"Well I'm Going Be There To Comfort You." JaNya Said.

"You Going?" Hollie Asked Confused.

"Yea You Guys Parents Invited Me And Chris After What Happen With My Dad, Chris Didn't Tell You."

"No He Didn't, But I'm Happy."

"Well You Guys Have Fun, I'm Going Be With Antoine And Sierra Visiting Her Family In Chicago."

"She From Chicago?" JaNya Asked.

"Yep, We Leave Friday Night."

"Aww We Going Miss You Joyce." They Said Hugging Me.