13

Nothing in life is random. Nothing ever is accidental. Things happen for a reason and they happen when they have to. Don't fight that.

Joyce P.O.V

I Woke Up For School And Wasn't Feeling To Well. I Got Up And Went To The Bathroom To Pee And Saw Why. I Took My Clothes Off And Got In The Shower. I Washed Up And Got Out. I Wrap My Towel Around Me And Walk To My Room. I Grab Me Some Under Garment. I Put It On And Put On A Tampon. I Put On Some Basketball Shorts And A Tank Top.

I Grab My Phone And Call Antoine. He Picked Up On The Second Ring.

"You Ok?"

"Yea I Was Just Calling You To Tell You I Didn't Go To School Today."

"Why?"

"I'm Not Feeling To Well But I Promise I'll Go Tomorrow, I'm Just Under The Weather Right Now."

"Ight, Be Good I'll Probably Be Back Tomorrow Night Love You."

"Love You To." With That The Phone Hung Up. I Went Downstairs In The Kitchen To Get Me Some Ice Cream. I Grab Some Vanilla Ice Cream And Some Hot Cheetos And Went Back To My Room. I Sat Down And Turn On The TV. I Laid Down And Drifting Off To Sleep.

Dream Mode

I Don't Know Where I Was But It Was A Room And It Was Just Me. I Looked Around And Saw Somebody Coming Towards Me. The Figure Got Closer To Me And I Back Up Against A Wall.

"Stop Running Joyce It Just Me." The Figure Said.

"Who Are You."

"Your Father." He Finally Appear And I Start Crying.

He Hugged Me And I Just Cry Some More In His Chest. I Can't Believe I'm Standing Right Here.

"Baby Girl Stop Crying Now I Can't Stay Long, I'm Just Here To Tell You I Love You. Stop Being So Insecure Love Yourself You're A Beautiful Young Lady And That Boy Jayceon See It Enjoy Life Baby Girl I Love You."

And Like That He Was Gone Again.

I Woke Up Crying. I Got Out Of Bed And Went And Clean Myself Up. I Went Back To My Room And Picked Up My Phone. I Saw I Had Texts And Missed Call From Jayceon Them. I Was About To Call Jayceon Back When I Heard Somebody Banging On The Door.

"Who In The Hell Is At This House At 9 In The Morning." I Said Putting On My House Shoe To Go To The Door. I Looked Out The Pee Hole And Saw A Angry Jayceon. I Open The Door And He Came Right In.

"Why The Fuck You Not In School Or Answering Your Fucking Phone When I Was Calling You What The Fuck Joyce I'm Not About To Play These Lil Ass Game With You." He Said As He Had Me Pinned Against The Wall Yelling In My Face.

"First I'm Need You To Let Me Go And Give Me Some Space, Second I Wasn't Feeling To Good When I Woke Up So I Decided Not To Go To School, Third I Was About To Call Yo Ass Back When I Heard Banging At The Door." I Said Calmly.

"Look Joyce I'm Sorry I Was Just Worried And You Wouldn't Answer Your Phone So I Just Thought About The Negative And Not The Positive."

"I Understand That Jayceon I Should Have Text And Told Y'all I Was Staying Home Today."

"It's Ok So What's Wrong With My Teddy Bear?" He Asked As He Was Coming Toward Me Hugging And Giving Me A Kiss.

"Women Problem." I Said, He Looked At Me Weird And Let Me Go.

"Oh Well What You Want Do?"

"Nothing I'm About To Go Laid Back Down You Can Join Me If You Want." I Said Walking Back Upstairs. He Follow And We Went In My Room And Laid Down And Watch Sister Act 2.

Antoine P.O.V

"I Told Yo Bitch Ass Not To Try Me." I Said To A Former Work Of Mines As I Blew His Head Off. I Walked Out My Trap Basement In New Orleans I Was In. I Told My Driver To Come Get And Take Me To My Private Jet.

"Guess I'll Be Going Home A Lil Earlier Then Expected." I Said. I Check Some Other Things Before It Was Time For Me To Go. I Check My Money To See If It Was Right And To See If All My Men's Was Doing Good.

My Driver Got There And I Dapped My Man In Charge Up. I Got In The Car And He Pulled Off. We Got To My Private Jet And I Got On And We Took Off.

..................................

I Landed In Atlanta Like 10 Minutes Ago And Was On My Way Home When Sierra Call. I Wonder What's She Want In 2 In The Morning

"Wassup."

"I Want You Antoine Can You Come And Please Me." She Said Thru The Phone. I Don't I Ever Told Y'all Me And Sierra History.

Well Let Me Catch You Guys Up On Me And Sierra We Met At The Grocery Store. She Was Fresh Out Of College. I Saw Her And I Knew I Had To Have Her. So That Very Day She Gave Me Her Number And We Start Talking And Getting To Know Each Other. One Day She Call Me Over To Chill And I Was Stressed And Horny Ass Fuck And That Night I Fuck The Shit Out Of Her The Bad Part Is She Was A Virgin. That Very Night Shawty Turn Into A Real Freak Wonder How Serenity Got Here. But We Was Good Unt I Fucked Up And Fucked A Stripper When I Went To The Club. I Couldn't Have Shawty Going Though All That So We Just Start Co Parenting. Shit I Forgot She Was On The Phone.

"On My Way." Was All I Said Before I Hung Up The Phone. I Sped All The Way To Her House. When I Got To Her Condo I Parked My Car And Went In The Building Up To Her Floor. When I Reach Her Floor I Went To Her Door And Knock On It. She Open The Door With Nothing But A T Shirt On. She Pulled Me Inside. I Pick Her Up And Start Kissing Her. When We Got To Her Room I Laid Her Down And Shut The Door. See You Guys In A Couple Hours.

Hope You Enjoy
Vote/Comment
FeedBack Is The BEST