Chapter 1-Teacher's BS

There they were. Marco Sertz, Chase Gilt, and Adam Jacoby. The best of friends. You wouldn't find one without the other two. They were almost brothers. You would think they love each other. And that's what a lot of the students think.

First, you have Marco. He's the shortest of the three, coming up at about 5'5. He has a baby chubby face with big brown eyes and hazel colored hair. He seems like the most innocent of the three but that little cutie was a mischievous one.

Next, you have Chase. He's taller than Marco but only by a few inches. He stands at 5'8. He has dark almost black chocolate eyes and short black hair. It's a little tousled but it looks good on him. He's the geek of the group. Likes Dr.Who, Harry Potter, Sherlock, Supernatural, and Marvel.

Last but not least, you have Adam. He's the tallest, standing at 6'1. Has a defined face with creamy chocolate hair which is up in a quiff, and amazing dark green eyes. He's like the jock of the three. He likes sports and is the captain of the soccer team.

They were currently making it into their first period, history.

"Hey, you guys I was thinking of going to my vacation house for winter break, would you guys like to come?" Chase was ecstatic when his mom gave him permission to go with his friends.

"If it's with you two then I'd like to come all day long" Adam stepped closer to Chase and invaded his personal space. He lowered his face until it was a few inches away from Chase's.

"Adam!! That's not nice!" Marco had moved beside Adam, moving his hands as if he were a little kid throwing a tantrum.

"Next time you tell me beforehand so that we can both watch Chase cum. You know how it turns me on!" By the end of his statement Marco had a sly grin. Chase was blushing, his heart was beating faster than a bullet train.

"Sorry Marco, but when that happens you'll be in the same position, with me on top of both of you" Marco was defeated in their little exchange and turned as red as a fire truck.

"G-guys we're gonna be late to h-history if we don't hurry up" Chase managed to mumble after calming himself.

"Yeah you're right, we don't want to be late for Mr.Furten now do we?" Adam, not being fazed by what he just did, faced forward and started walking to the classroom. Chase and Marco took a little bit more, but they followed him.

#####################
Adam POV

Ugh what am I gonna do? They both looked so perfect blushing under my stare. It took all I had not to confess and fuck them there.

I realized I liked Chase and Marco when we were in 7th grade. I noticed how everything they did was cute to me. How every time they called a another person sexy or cute, I would get jealous. How when they bent down at gym to do the stretches I would look at their asses. I mean....who wouldn't want to look, they're not huge but there also not small, they seem perfect to fit in my hand and one day I would lik- IM GETTING OFF TOPIC. What I'm saying is, I've liked them for a long time and I want to be with them. The only thing is that I'm not sure if they would want to be in this kind of relationship.

Anyway back to the present. I walked into the history classroom and took my seat at a table on the wall.

A few seconds later Marco and Chase came and sat down. We always sit here. I was next to the wall, then Marco was next to me, and Chase was at the side of the table.

"Ok class today we're gonna talk about Leonardo DaVinci. What do you know about him?"

A few hands shot up, but the only person who seemed completely confident was Chase's. The teacher looked around and set his gaze on the students, but we all knew he was gonna pick Chase. After all he was the smartest boy in the class.

"Chase" Um. I don't know about you, but to me the teacher said that with a little too much excitement. Did you hear the excitement in his words? Did you? I think you did, don't worry we'll check your hearing later, right now I don't care about your hearing. I'm more focused on the 26 year old, good looking teacher, having too much enthusiasm for calling on my Chase.

"Well he was obviously an Italian man, whose capability went from painting and sculpting, to music and history. He played a big part on the Renaissance. His two most famous paintings are The Mona Lisa, and The Last Supper" Jesus Christ, is it bad that hearing him talk like that made me swell with pride and a tiny bit hard?

"Very good Chase. You've always been an excellent student. Anyone else have something to add?" Raven, the smartest girl in the class, raised her hand.

"Yes Miss Turner?" Ok, ok, ok. I KNOW for a fact now that that teacher had a little something for my Chase. And this isn't the first time that I've noticed it either I've had these suspicions for a while now. So he calls Chase by his first name, but everyone else by their last names.

I'm gonna have a little chat with the teach at the end of class. Good thing it's in like 3 minutes.

"Some people say he was gay. There's no definite proof of it, a lot of people think it's true."

"Hmm, interesting thank you Miss Turner. Any opinions on the matter Chase?" Oh yeah definitely having a talk with him.

"Well Mr.Furten. I can't give my opinion on the topic. There is not much information as Raven said, and I've never read anything about it"

"Hmm, alright Chase" at that moment the bell went off letting us go to the next class. Thank god for that.

"Well class that it for today, see you tomorrow" after a chorus of 'goodbyes' and 'see you tomorrows' everyone filed out the room while I stayed in my seat. Marco gave me a confused look, which made him look adorable at how he was tilting his head, but I just gave him a nod to indicate I'll be going in a few.

"Excuse me Mr.Furten?" He turned around from erasing the board.

"What can I help you with, Mr.Jacoby?"

"I was wondering if the school had any rules concerning students dating or having sexual relations with a teacher?"

"Well obviously, it's forbidden. If this does happen the participants will be expelled and fired."

"Ok one last question. How much do you like your job?" He looked confused as to why I would ask these questions, but he didn't ask, knowing I wouldn't give him the answer he wanted.

"Well I don't like it much but I need it"

"Exactly. So if you want to keep your job, I suggest you get rid of the feelings you have for Chase" panic passed through his eyes but he tried to cover it with confusion.

"Excuse me?"

"Stop with the bullshit. You, me, and probably the whole class except Chase, know you have a little something for the student. If I were you I'd get rid of the feelings, completely hide them so that no one sees them, or change jobs. I personally think you should take the first or last one. They're the most effective" without another word I picked up my book bag and headed over to Spanish.