Chapter fourteen: Deadly Fates...

A/N: Hey Squigglies! I just wanted to let you all know... We have reached eight-hundred reads! That's just simply AMAZING! This chapter is my 'Eight-Hundredth Read Special and Sixtyth Follower Speacial'! Anyways, I hope you all enjoy this chapter; it was exremely hard to write [Dem feels... ;-;]. Erm... Well, that's all! A shout-out to MissMadCry, for solving the prophecy on her own! You rock, my little Squiggly!

             Sefa~!

Jules's POV

               Crawling backwards, I attempted to scurry away from the large figure that towered over me; it was a man, it was just too dark to make out his features. The man took a threatening step in my direction, causing my heart to stop. Sweat started forming on my forehead, running down the side of my face. A wall collided with my back as I continued to crawl away from the approaching figure; soon revealing the man's handsome features. The small lamp weakly lit the room, allowing me to see him. Delta.

"Mommy and Daddy aren't here anymore, you ungrateful brat!" Delta sneered, towering over me and back-handing my cheek.

Delta was a dark brunet with deep chocolate brown eyes; they stared at me with pure hatred and something else. His skin was deeply tanned, while his buff muscles popped out of his tight T-shirt. His eyes are what scared me the most. They were almost fully black, aside from the dark brown flecks that were thrown in the mixture.

"Please..." I silently begged, feeling hot tears run down my flustered face.

I cried out in pain as my other cheek was slapped; only, it was a lot harder this time. Delta grabbed a fist-full of my black hair, harshly dragging me across the floor as I cried out in misery. He smashed the door open, dragging me outside and throwing me on the ground.

"Take your clothes off..." He ordered, his voice growing hoarse.

I weakly got on my knees, staring at him in dreadfulness. I may have only been twelve, but I knew what my babysitter wanted. Delta was going to rape me. My parents and I lived out in the country, so screaming and yelling for help would be useless. Mom... Dad... Today, I had recently received the information of my parent's deaths. They had died in a horrible car crash on a busy highway. It was a four car, head on collision. Now that they were dead, Delta was my legal guardian; seeing that I didn't have any other responsible relatives.

"N-No!" Crying out, I attempted to scramble away again; only to get kicked in the face.

Delta flipped me over onto my back, pulling out a small pistol; hitting the side of my face with its helm. I groaned in pain, feeling slightly groggy; feeling the warm, fresh blood trickle down my forehead. Please... No more... I inwardly begged him, feeling the fabric of my clothes being torn away from my body. More tears streamed down my flustered cheeks as I heard the jingle of his belt.

"We're going to play a game..." Delta whispered in my ear, pinning me down to the damp grass.

"No!" I screamed, struggling against his bulky form.

...

I bolted into a sitting position, panting wildly; looking around the darkened room. My face, along with my body, was drenched in a cold sweat. Heart hammering fiercely against my rib-cage, I tried taking deep breaths to calm my disturbed nerves. That same damn nightmare... I shook my head, clutching my hair as I attempted to hold in my sobs and tears that were threatening to escape my eyes and lips.

"Jules...?" A sleepy male voice called out my name, followed by a hand that was gently placed on my shoulder.

It all came crashing into my brain; previous events, conversations, and the prophecy. That's right... We're part of a prophecy now... I sighed, turning to the owner of the hand. I could barely make out Silver's sleepy featured as his red pupils glowed in the dark.