Chapter ten: Kiss the Girl...

Nyra's POV:

                I dug my face deeper into my pillows, silently crying my eyes out. It hurt. It pained me. It hurt so much to know that my real father was dead. In this dimension, my mother was dead instead of my father. Apparently, in this universe, my mother had committed suicide; due to financial problems. What pained me the most is that, my fake father reminded me so much of my real father; he was the exact clone of my real father. I didn't want to bond with my fake father, in fear of growing close, only to go back to our world.

"What the fuck is that prophecy supposed to mean...?" I couldn't help but whimper to myself.

Home... I want to go home... My heart ached horribly with dull pain. My world was crumbling around me. Everything that I once knew and loved was a complete opposite of its real self. Instead of having three humble brothers, I had three stuck up sisters; who hated pranks. I didn't even bother in learning their names, seeing that I spent most of my time with Alyx and the Pastas.

"Nyra...?" A soft and sweet voice called me, followed by a gentle hand placed on my back.

I didn't even have to look up to know the owner of the voice that I'm slowly falling in love with; it was Masky. That was another thing on my list that pained me. I was falling in love with Masky. A stalker. Possibly a killer. The thing that scared me the most is that, I could care less. He was always gentle towards me; I mean, ever since we met on that night that Jeff had broken into Alyx's house.

"I'm fine..." I replied softly, wiping my tears away and looking up at him.

"That is, obviously, a lie," Masky huffed, sitting beside my form.

I rolled my eyes, flipping onto my back so I could fully see him. Of course, he was wearing that same jacket; it was a mixture between the colors yellow and green.  I'm going to get him a new jacket... His black lips curled into a small, sweet smile. Masky had a very sweet personality; if he wasn't being a smart-ass to Jeff and Ben, he would stick by me. Like super glue.

"I just miss my home... My real family..." I sighed, sitting up and allowing my back to lean against the wall that my bed sat next to, "I hate these stupid girls... Supposedly, they're my sisters."

"I promise that I will help you home," He placed his black, gloved, hand on my knee, "And I'm sure that all the other Pastas are willing to help you too."

"Even Jeff?" I questioned, unconsciously placing a hand on top of his, "Because, after I tried to booty rape him today... I have my doubts. Plus, I think he hates me."

"Yes, even Jeff," Masky chuckled at my last comment, pulling his hand away and standing up; offering me his opposite hand, "Let's go to the park. It will help you clear your mind."

Eyeing his offered hand, I silently debated whether to sneak out with him or not; surely, if one of my sisters found out that I snuck away, they would notify my father. Nonetheless, I took his offered hand. His hand was much bigger than my small, delicate one.

"Alright, I'll go with you... But, everyone is downstairs, so-" Before I could even finish my sentence, Masky scooped me up; Bridal style.

Fucker! I mentally hissed, feeling my heart begin to race and flutter all at the same time, stupid feelings! Semi-glaring at him, he grinned down at me in response; causing my face to heat up slightly. Masky trotted towards my window, gently kicking it open with a foot and climbing out. My breathing picked up its pace as he stumbled to the end of the roof. Fuck, he's going to jump!

"Relax, Nyra," Masky chuckled, looking down at me once more, "It is not like I am going to drop you."

Before I could even protest, we were on the ground. He landed on his feet with ease. What the fuck?! How did he do that?! I gripped his jacket tightly, adrenaline pumping through my veins from the jump.