Chapter two: Babydoll...

Nyra's POV:

I took the last bite of my pizza, chewing it slowly; enjoying the cheesy treat. Alyx placed her plate down, rubbing her stomach with a satisfied moan. Rolling my eyes, I placed my plate beside hers; we both watched the movie's credit scroll down the television.

"What do we do now?" I questioned lazily, feeling my eyelids grow heavy.

"We go to bed, I guess," Alyx yawned, picking up the two empty plates and leaving the room.

I guess I've got to pick up too, I thought with a sigh wile placing the empty candy wrappers in the pizza box; we managed to eat a whole box of a large pizza. Grabbing the box, I went outside to throw it away; closing the door behind me. Damn Raccoon... I growled in annoyance, seeing the trash can had been knocked over. Picking up the trash and fixing the bin, I threw the pizza box away; soon, freezing as I saw letters had been written on the green bin; in a red substance.

"Go to sleep..." I read it out loud, having a mini heart attack, "Damn kids!"

I shouted, walking in hurried steps to the house. Along the way, I continuously tried to convince myself that kids had written on the trash can. It had to be kids! Who else could have done that, Jeff the Killer?! Now, I was having a full-out heart attack. Nope, nope, nope, no! It was just the damn, fucking kids! I thought furiously, stepping up on the porch and freezing once more. The door was wide open.

"Alyx?!" I screeched, bolting inside the house, and closing the door before running around the house, "Alyx, where are you?!"

I stopped outside her room door upon hearing hushed voices. I covered my mouth with my hands as I heard demonic laughter come from the other side of the closed door. Where is Alyx? Where is my best friend? I kept repeating those questions in my head, tears pricking at my brown eyes.

"Nyra...?" I screamed, turning around as I felt a hand placed on my shoulder.

A worried raven haired girl stood in front of me, her brow rose in confusion; her green eyes flashed with worry and confusion. I quickly blinked my tears away, hugging my best friend tightly. Wait one god damn second! If Alyx isn't in her room... Then who is?

"A-Alyx... Who's i-in your r-room?" I stuttered horribly, letting her go and pointing towards the closed door.

"No one," Alyx replied, resting her hand on the door handle, turning to me with a worried expression, "Why?

"I heard voices in there," I flinched as she opened her door, quickly flipping the lights on.

I followed closely behind her as we explored her, completely normal and untouched, room. I swore I heard voices in here! My eyes darted to the window that sat next to her bed; it was slightly open, making my blood run icy cold. I could only watch as Alyx closed it, and then locked it; drawing her shades closed.

"Nyra," Alyx snapped an amused look towards me, "Dude, just because we watched a scary movie, doesn't mean I'm going to react scared to your... Pranks..."

"I-I didn't – I wasn't pranking you!" I shouted, glancing around her room nervously.

I inwardly strangled my best friend, muttering curses under my breath. How could she not believe me?! Okay, maybe I've pranked her too much, in the past... Recalling the funniest prank, I laughed softly. Tom and I had dressed up as grown men, wearing masks over our faces; my brother had rented a white van that day. As Alyx was gardening, we pulled in the van rather quickly, leaving a confused expression on Alyx's face. She never saw it coming, I thought with a grin, I kidnapped my own best friend.