Stupid Stairs

a mixture of prompts given to me by tronnorandnutella and indylover0921

enjoy

--

The sound of a scream followed by a crash was what had woken Connor up at 3:17 in the morning. he jolted awake and immediately turning to Troye, his heart beat racing faster once he noticed his boyfriend wasn't laying beside him. 

"Troye?" he called out, carefully climbing out of bed. quickly yet quietly, Connor threw on some boxers and a shirt, making his way to the bedroom door - which was left wide open. 

With a limp, due to Connor and Troyes previous actions, Connor cautiously made his way down the hallway of their house, grabbing the emergency baseball bat just in case. Connor was terrified as to what he was going to find. 

"Troye?" Connor called out again, walking, well, limping, ever so carefully over to the stairs. 

"Con!" he heard the boy in question call out. "Con, please, I think I broke something" 

"Elaborate on 'something'" Connor called out, trying to find the light switch for the staircase.

"Like, my ankle. I think I broke my ankle." Troye replied, pain evident in his voice. Once Connor had found the light switch, he had to hold back his laughter. His fucking 24 year old boyfriend had fallen down the damn stairs. 

"Don't laugh, it hurts" Troye whined out in pain, closing his eyes as his hands wrapped around his ankle. 

"Awe baby, I'm sorry." Connor grabbed ahold of the railing and carefully made his way down the steps and over to Troye. "Let me have a look okay?" 

Troye nodded as he uncupped his hands from his ankle. Connor compared both of Troyes ankles, coming to the conclusion that Troye was a fucking idiot. 

But in all reality, Troye;s ankle seemed very swollen, but nothing that an icepack couldn't heal. 

"Can you stand?"

"no."

"Have you tried?"

"Yes."

"Does it hurt?"

"Like a mother fucker."

"Awe baby," Connor pouted, feeling genuinely bad for the boy. "Lord knows I can;t lift you up, but i'll help you over to the couch, okay?" Troye nodded his head. 

Connor took Troyes left arm and looped it around his shoulder, giving Troye the support he needed for his left ankle. Every few steps, Troye would make Connor stop so he could wince at the pain. It was unbearable.

Once they had finally made it to the couch, troye was out of breath. The pain literally took his breath away, that along with the whole 'waking with a fucked up ankle.'  as Troye collapsed on the couch, he let out a sigh of relief. 

"Lay" Connor ordered, pointing at the comfiest spot on the couch.  Troye obeyed his boyfriends orders and crawled over to the corner of the couch, laying his body down. 

Troye just sat there as he watched his boyfriend do all the work. He had gotten him his pillow from upstairs, along with a pillow to rest his foot. He also used an extension cord so Troye could charge his laptop and phone and still have the devices right next to him. 

"One more thing," Connor stated, walking in from the kitchen with an object wrapped around a dish towel. "Frozen peas, to help heal your leg." Troye smiled at his boyfriend, he couldn't be more thankful to have someone like Connor in his life. 

"You're too good for me," Troye laughed, resting his head on the back of the couch. 

"I just love you, that's all." 

__

A/N

this is so short but i quickly wrote it because i fucked up the order of everything okay bye