I love him part 2

You asked, I listened. Here's part 2 of 'Everything is Shattering' go read that one shot before this one!

3 months.

Troye and Matthew have been dating for 3 months. And Connor had to play it cool for 3 straight months. Something he wasn't good at.

Around Troye, he acted like nothing was wrong. Like he wasn't in love with him. And Troye bought it.

Troye was completely oblivious to Connors love. And that was heartbreaking for Connor to experience and for Tyler to watch.

Tyler felt bad for Connor. He felt like it was all his fault for making Troye fall for Matthew instead of Connor. After all, Tyler did introduce the two boyfriends.

3 months of fake smiles

3 months of the fake 'you two are adorable' lines.

3 months of Connor saying "I'm okay" to Tyler.

3 months of trying to get over it.

And 3 months of failing the latter.

And Connor managed to stay together for those three months. He managed to never break.

But of course, life is cruel, so that didn't last very long.

Tyler, Connor, Troye, and Matthew were all over at Troyes to work on a group project for their physics class. To Connors luck, Matthew received a call from his mom, telling him it was time to come home.

Connor smiled on the inside, meaning it finally be the three best friends hanging out again. But that smile soon turned into a deep frown as he watched the boyfriends interact.

"Bye Tro" Matthew smiled, giving Troye a peck on the lips. "Love you"

"Love you too, M" Troye replied back, waving to the boy as he walked out of the door.

Connors heart fell into his stomach. He felt like he was going to throw up.

They had just said they loved each other.

They've only known each other for three months and they love each other?

Tyler looked over at Connor and noticed his uneasy state and spoke up.

"Okay I think that's enough progress for one day. Let's say we call it quits and go get some frozen yogurt or something?" Tyler suggested, trying to break the tension only he and Connor were feeling.

"That's okay, I should probably get home anyways. And besides, I have to skype Matthew in like 20 minutes." Troye smiled, packing his stuff into his backpack.

"You literally just saw the boy!" Tyler commented. "Can't you guys be apart for more than an hour?"

"We always Skype at 5pm, Ty" Troye explained. "And it's really hard being away from people you love."

"You see him everyday" Tyler growled. "What about us, Troye? Your best friends? Yeah you haven't hung out with us without Matthew in three months, Troye." Tyler was annoyed. And quite frankly, so was Connor.

"That's not true, right Connor?" Troye seemed guilty as he spoke, hoping that Connor would help him out.

"Tyler is right Troye. We miss hanging out with you"

"I'm sorry guys. I love you guys a whole lot, but, I love him"

For the second time, Connors heart fell into the pits of his stomach. He wanted to cry right then and there, but decided against it.

"I, um, I have to get going" Connor spoke. "Ty, you're my ride. Let's go" and without another word, both boys were up and out of the house.

The lack conversation during the drive was full of tension, but not towards each other. They both knew what they were feeling, and they didn't need to vocalize it.

Once they arrived at Connors, Tyler turned to the boy and smiled. "Troyes an ass, if you need me, call me" and with that, Connor nodded and got out of the car and Into the house.

Once inside, Connor immediately ran to his room as he let the tears spill out.

He loves his best friend, but his best friend is an asshole who's in love with somebody else.

And that hurt Connor.

He decided the best option was to call Tyler, so with blurry eyes, he opened his contact list and clicked Tylers name. Letting the tears spill out as he heard it ring.

After the first few rings, they stopped, so Connor started talking without giving Tyler a chance to say hello.

"Tyler, I can't do this" Connor sobbed into the phone "Troye doesn't want to hang out anymore and that hurts. He loves Matthew, and I'm happy he has somebody that makes him happy, but why can't that person be me?

It's like I don't exist to him anymore. I don't even have a class with him, other than physics, which we also have with Matthew.

I just wish I could tell him that he's hurting me like this.

God, Ty, why can't that be me? Why can't I be the one Troye cuddles with everyday. Why can't I be the one who gets Troyes attention 24/7? Why can't I be the one with daily Skype calls with Troye at 5pm? Why can't I be the one Troye loves? Because I love him.

Tyler, I love Troye. Like I'm in love with this boy I met 13 years ago, when we were five. but he's in love with a boy he met 3 months ago. "

Then Connor stopped, waiting for Tylers lengthy response that never came.

Instead, the response was one word; "Connor?" Expect, it wasn't Tylers voice. Because the way they said it wasn't Connor rather, it was; Connah.

Connor took the phone away from his war and looked at the name on the screen of his phone.

"Troye?"