**** Chapter 6 ****

Wasn't long until i had almost finished all the paper work for the pack and the school, that's when i heard shouting and growling and the door opening and i smelt my son.

"Brit?"

"How did you guess?" he answered. 

"Brit walked me into my office say that you was kidnapped by a girl from school, she then tried saying that you two were mates" 

"Yeah about the girl she's talking about..." I cut him off to discuss pack business

"Never mind the human girl, there are important matters at hand there a couple of rogues on the edge of our border" i told him. 

"Wait, how many rogues?"

"Round about 12 as few as we know they could be more" 

"W..what are you going to do about it" 

"Ive sent Nick and three others out in the woods making sure that nothing happens" 

"Dad... about the girl..."

"Mitch now is not a good time to talk about a girl..."

"DAD Ive found my mate!!!!" it best not be who i think is it for i swear.

"It is Brit?" 

"No of course not!" of thank god!

"Is she human?"

"Erm.... not exactly" frowning at hes answer

"What does that mean son?" 

"Well... I.. Think.... She's..." growling at him to hurry up with what he is babbling on about.

"I think she's an hybrid!!"

Oh...

***** Chapter 7 *****

Once my son explained to me about hes little mate and how she has brothers and sisters in the woods too in the old abandoned house which i was pretty sure was really dangerous well obviously not i was really happy for my son that he was a mate that would be strong enough to take over the pack with my son I'm so happy that Brit wasn't hes mate due to be alittle scared i would have to stay Alpha forever to keep her from controlling every one round.

Ever since Mitch told me how different hes mate is to the other girls i decided to find out more things about hybrids i have heard stories about them but never have i thought the were real i walked up to my book shelve in the office and looked at the different types if books there was one about the Peirce family its was a old book at least a few years old i went and sat down reading and there was a picture that has 2 adults and 2 children but they looked much older and then i looked on the student records and looked up the name my son gave me who was hes mate looking at the pictures and saw that she hasn't changed one bit she hasn't even gotten older i looked up shocked by her date of birth which means that she had to be at least 300 years old and i knew then that i had to ask my father to see if he had heard any thing about hybrids maybe something would happen and i could help so i decided to go to my parents house. 

***** Parents House *****

Sitting down at my parents living room whilst my mother had went to get some tea, i looked at my father and saw he was looking back at me strangely. 

"Whats wrong son?" my father asked me i knew why he was asking because i haven't been round for a while and i normally would ring instead of turning up at the house. 

"What can you tell me about hybrids?" i asked him i was wondering if he knew anything because by what i had read the only thing that i could get was from her family book.