The Time Is Now

Depuis le début

Donnie P.O.V

"Are you sure about this donnie?" Eco ask me concern. "No, but I have to do it" I said tying the rope around my waist, and to other ropes around each hand. The old man told me to survive in a fight I need more the brain power, so he gave me a test. I had to pull three boulders up this cold mountain. And then climb with them up the rest of the way. "If you do this you probably die, the last guy did" she said concern. "I'm not going to die, I know what I'm doing" I said putting my glasses on her face. She blush a bit and tip the glasses. "Hold on to those for me" I said smiling. "I don't really like glasses" she said pushing them up. "Really? I think you look cute in them" I said teasing. "Shut up and don't die " she said blushing again. "I won't" I said waving. I headed up the mountain with some difficulty. It was taking way to much time and way to much strength, I can see were I started from with no problem. "Stupid old man how am I'm suppose to reach the top in five days that impossible" I said looking up. "I couldn't believe Raph made it up here in three days, well I guess I'm not to surprise he is a muscle head" I said taking a breath. But me Raph were complete opposites all he do is exercise I'm more of a book type of guy. "Only thing I can beat in Raph is a game of chest, I know can never match his strength. But if I don't I can't save Daisy. So I don't really have a choice I guess" I said continuing to pull the three heavy boulders. "Hey Eco" I heard from below and Raph was standing there. "Hey Raph" she said smiling. "What Donnie doing" he ask looking up at me. "He building strength, well he trying to" she said looking up at me. "Donnie? Exercising?? Wow I thought I'll live long enough to see this day" Raph said laughing. "Don't laugh he trying his best" she said punching Raph in the arm. "Wellllllll he doing something I guess" Raph said chuckling. "Go away Raph!!!! Your distracting me!! Jerk" I said looking at him angrily. "Sorry bro I couldn't help but notice how pathetic you look" he said laughing. At the end of day I didn't even make half way up the mountain.r "Maybe I'm not cut out for this after all" I said to myself looking at the moon. "Hey Donnie" I turn to see Eco walking pass. "Hey" I replied down. "Something wrong" she ask concern. "I'm just a bit stress that all" I said taking out a smoke. "Is there anyway I can help with that" she ask happily. Then the most disturbing thought came to mind. Eco was a sweet girl and a lot younger than me she only 16, I bet she still a virgin, I knew she liked me and I also know her room nowhere near the others. "Well why not it only a one time thing" I said looking at her. She look confuse and a bit nervous. "Let me walk you to your room" I said smiling. "Sure" she said smiling. I felt bad a little but whatever I'm just having a little fun. "Well here we are" she said smiling. We enter the room and I slowly close the door back behind us. "Nice room your very organize" I said smiling. "Thanks" she said quietly. I notice she was blushing a bit, must be nervous how cute. "So how can I help" she said blushing. "Actually can I ask you something" I said sitting on her bed. "Sure" she said blushing. "You are a virgin right" I said smirking. She blush a lot and nod. "Come sit" I said patting my lap. She slow came over and sat down. Then notice her thighs were a little wet. "Ohh" I whisper. Best thing about virgins our their cute little moans definitely young ones. I slid my hands in the middle of her thighs. I felt her shiver alittle. "You wanted to help right open up, actually put your feet on my thighs and spread" I whisper in her ear. She nodded and did everything I told her to do. She slept in a short night gown and surprising her panties were adorable. I put my hand on outside of her underwear and rub on it slowly. She grab my hand breathing hard but I move her hand away and begin to move faster. "Ahhh Donnie w-what are you doing" she ask moaning. "I'm preparing you" I said getting turn on. I put my hand in her underwear and played around a bit, she moan and kept a jumping a bit I put my finger near the entrance a stuck it in slowly. She yelled out a silent yell. "Your so tight I can't fit two in there" I said he excited. I know it was wrong but wanted to wrip this little girl in half, it was wrong but so much fun. I threw her on the bed and turn her around and arch her back enough to see her. I pulled down her panties revealing a pretty cute little entrance. "It so little that nothing can fit in their, until now I guess" I said laughing I added two fingers this time thrusting in and out of her. The moans got louder. I then stop and begin to lick the juice coming out. "Ah! Donnie no not there don't suck on that" she said out of breath. Then I turn her around remove her shirt and bra her nipples were a pretty pink and already hard. "There so cute and soft" I said squezzing and moving them around. I then begin to suck her nipple she through her Her head back filled with pleasure. Her little body underneath me. Made it seem like I was fucking a child or something. Her moans kept me going. I stuck my fingers back in a and begin to thrust them moving her little body up and down. "I don't like to these things, it feels good doesn't it" I ask licking her nipple. "Yes so good" she said moaning. "Good cause here comes the fun part" I unbuckle my pants. I was throbbing like crazy her face was begin for entry. Her little pussy soak with juice and my saliva. "You ready babe" I ask looking at her. She nod I slid her to the edge of the bed and open her up wide. First I rube against her cilt soaking myself with her juice. I rub against the entrance and enter slowly she was so horny all she did was moan and move herself close to me. So I didn't waste time and force my way in. "Ahhhh so goooodddd soo bigggg" she moan happily. I waste no time and started pound into her like I done with her a hundred times. I then turn her over to get in deeper. "Come on babe, cum" I whisper in her ear. "Ahh donnie- I'm coming daddy cum with me" she said trying to keep it in" that was my last sane point I was enjoying her way to much. "I'm gonna rip you little ass in half" I said to her face. She moan even louder. Eventually we came at the same time. She fell right to sleep. I went to my room. "Thanks Eco, maybe we can do it again some time" I said smiling.

Mikey P.O.V

It was morning, the sun beam through my window I was ready to train again, I felt all better. But, I also felt different I felt so empty. "I miss her so much" I got in the shower and put on some loose fitting clothes. And headed to the training grounds. "Donnie!!! I can't believe you, your just a pervert" Raph shouted. "Whatever, it was just a one time thing I don't see why you guys are on my ass about it" Donnie said pushing Raph back. "The girl was only 16, technically what you did wasn't even legal" Leo said looking at Donnie. "Hey guys" I said walking up. "Oh Mikey you feeling better bro" Raph ask smiling. "Yeah I'm good, so what going on" I ask confuse. "Donnie can't keep his dick in his pants, get this he slept with Eco to relieve his stress" Raph said looking at him. "Already, what his problem" I said a bit frustrated. "Who knows" Leo said taking a breath.