Chapter 16

Again, super sorry that its short, but the next one should be quite longer, as I am putting all of Winter Break in one chapter. I wrote this chapter in random pieces, so ignore the inconsistencies. I hope you enjoy.

Oh, and just to warn you that the Winter Break chapter will be the last one I write before school starts, and after that (unless I am less busy then I think I'll be) I will update every 5 to 7 days. Please be patient and don't eat me!

 And to Black_Angel16, I uploaded, so no, you don't have to kiss me (please don't). And for being the first person to threaten me, this chapter is dedicated to you!

I love everybody's comments, and I will dedicate chapters to whoevers I like best, unless I have another reason to dedicate a chapter for some odd reason.

Again, I am having a rambling problem (thank you monkgal124 and everyone else who read my last one), so enjoy the chapter!

Eli’s POV:

                Fred smiled down at me. “Elianna Rose Potter, will you go out with me?”

                I looked up at him, shocked for a moment, but then I couldn’t help but smile. “Of course Fred!”

                He grinned from ear to ear, and he picked me up bridal style. I leaned into him as he spun me, my smile never leaving my face. He leaned down and kissed me again. We stayed like that for quite a while, before we finally pulled away for air.

                “We should probably head back up to the common room now,” he murmured. I nodded, leaning into his chest.  I didn’t realize how tired I was, and when my head laid on his shoulder, I fell asleep.

Fred’s POV:

                As I walked out of the door, I noticed Eli had fallen asleep, and I smiled. Eli looked like an angel while she was asleep.  I made sure not to jolt her around too much as I walked down the stairs toward our common room.

                I walked up to the fat lady, Eli still asleep in my arms.

                The Fat Lady look annoyed that I was bothering her. “Password?”

                “Fortuna Major,” I whispered.

                The Fat Lady swung open, revealing Percy, George, Harry, Angelina, Ron and Hermione sitting around the fireplace.

                George grinned when he saw Eli. “Guess you guys kissed and made up. Emphasis on the kissing part.”

                I grinned back at him. “Yeah. Right now she’s more pissed at you and Percy then she ever was at me.”

                He gave me an odd look. “And why’s that?”

                Percy suddenly looked very guilty. When George saw the look on Percy’s face, he groaned. “You told her, didn’t you?”

                Percy shrugged. “It might have come up.”

                “Is that why she broke your nose?” When he nodded, George chucked a pillow at Percy, hitting him in the stomach. “Now she’s gonna hate me! Who knows, she might break my nose like she did to you. I’m screwed.”

                I started to go up to the girls’ dormitory when I realized the ‘no boys allowed’ hex would stop me from going up there. I headed back down to the others.