Chapter 15

Okay, so this one is really short, but I thought you would like this sooner:) So please don't eat me for the shortness of this one, and the  next couple chapters. Like I said before, school is starting soon, so I won't be able to write as much.

And to answer a question someone (I can't remember who), I've decide that (unless something major happens) I am going to be making either 7 seperate books, but I may combine the second and third if I don't have enough to make it longer. Heck, if this one doesn't get any longer I'm gonna combine it with the second one! I wanna hear your thoughts, and I wanna know what you think of the story so far! I promise, its gonna get a lot better the farther in the series I go (I have a whole bunch of ideas for the Triwizard Tournament!)

I am rambling, so if you were kind enough to read my ramble, thank you! Enjoy!

Fred's POV:                                                                                                                                                                  

                Tears began to roll down her face. “I told you to leave me alone Fred.” I gave her a pained look. She tried to pull away, but my grip was too strong. She whirled around and faced me. “Fred just-“

                Knowing that no amount of apologizes or logic would get her to stop, I leaned down and kissed her. The moments our lips touched, sparks coursed through me. She stood there, shocked, before she relaxed into it and began kissing me back.

                We finally broke away, gasping for air. I quickly pulled her into the door in front of us, and I gasped when I saw what was inside.

                Inside was a big fireplace with a deep scarlet couch with gold embellishment. It was a smallish room, but it was perfect that way.

                I looked at her, astonished. “What room is this?”

                She gave me a smile. “It’s called the Room of Requirement. If you walk in front of where the door should be and think ‘I wish I had a room-‘ and it appears with what you want in it. I wished for a room to be alone in, so that’s why it’s smaller. “

                We stayed quiet for a minute, and she headed over and sat on the couch. I sat down next to her. “El, I’m sorry I was such a git. I just got mad because I thought that you didn’t want to go to the Ball, so I didn’t ask you, and when you said you were going with Percy, I got mad at myself, and I just kinda freaked out, and I know I shouldn’t have ignored you the last couple of weeks, but I-“ I was interrupted with her kissing me. I pulled her closer, putting my hand on her back.

                We stayed like this for awhile before she groaned. “Oh God,” she said, suddenly looking pained.

                I brushed some hair out of her face. “What’s wrong El?”

                “I completely forgot about Percy!” She bolted up and rushed out the door.

Eli’s POV:

                I was mentally beating myself up for forgetting about Percy like that. I rushed down to the Great Hall, checking my watch on the way down. It was only nine, so hopefully he would still be there. I didn’t expect to run into him on the third floor.

                “Percy, I’m so sorry!” I said, on the verge of tears.

                “No problem, El, really.” I gave him a strange look. “So how did things go with Fred?”

                I blushed. “You could say we kissed and made up.”

                He smirked at me. “Then I guess mine and George’s plan worked then.”

                I narrowed my eyes at him. “What plan?”

                He continued smirking when he said, “George suggested I ask you to the dance to make Fred jealous so he would realize he liked you. Obviously it worked.”

                I was just about ready to hex the hell out of him. “So your telling me, that the only reason you asked me to the Ball was because of some plan? When all this time I thought both of my friends hated me?”

                He grinned. “Yeah, basically.”

                “You’re a bloody git!” I screamed as I punched him in the nose, breaking it, and stalked off, back to the Requirement of Requirement.

Fred’s POV:

                Eli burst through the door, looking absolutely pissed.

                “Do you know,” she growled, “what your idiot brothers did?” When I shook my head, she continued. “George told Percy to ask me to the dance, so you would get jealous and realize that you like me.”

                “The bloody git!” I said, but my mind was thinking the exact opposite. I was going to have to thank them both.”

                I walked over and held Eli close. “I do really like you though.”

                “Really?” she said, looking up at me.

                “Really.” She smiled and I pulled her closer. “I know there isn’t any music, but I’d like to have at least one dance with you where you don’t wanna rip out my throat.” I stepped away and held out my hand. “So I suggest we start this over. May I have this dance El?”

                She took my hand and I pulled her close. “Of course Fred.”

                Then the room did something I didn’t think it could. In the blink of an eye, the furniture was cleared, the room looked more like a ballroom, and a song played.

                And we danced, not a word said between the two of us.

                When the song finally ended, I didn’t pull away.

                “El, there’s something I should have asked you a while ago,” I said, whispering in her ear.

                “And what might that be?” She whispered back.

                I looked her in the eye, smiling. “Elianna Rose Potter, will you go out with me?”

You know the drill! Vote, Comment, like, fan, and tell your friends!