Chapter 11

Okay, I lied in my comment (wow, to lies in two different chapters. I think I have a problem), but this helps you, cause I'm updating two days earlier than I said I would! Thank you late night righting and ice cream! Anywho, the begining is in Fred's POV, because of obvious reasons (Eli's unconsious, duh!) And the twist is revealed at the end of the chapter.

**************************************************************

Fred’s POV

                I was calling out to Eli as I watched Flint grab the paddle from one of his Beaters and smack the Beater at her. The roar of the crowd must have been too loud, because she didn’t hear me. I sped towards her, watching in horror as the Bludger hit her in the back of the head. She slumped forward, sliding off her broom.

                Luckily by that time I was right beside her, so I grabbed her before she had fallen too far.

                I touched down quickly. I noticed that in the few seconds I had held her, my robe had already become soaked with blood, but was invisible to everyone due to my crimson robes.

                “She needs help!” I screamed. A few teachers noticed and quickly ran over.

                Madam Pomfrey was the first to reach us. “Mr. Weasley, can you carry her to the infirmary?” When I nodded she continued, “Good, we need to get her to the wing quickly. Let’s go!”

                We hurried to the infirmary, with me trying as hard as I could to not bump her head too much.

                Questions kept going through my head. Why Eli? Why not Harry, Wood, or even us? She and Alicia were the only two to score, but we only had 20 points before Harry caught the Snitch.

                When we arrived, Madam Pomfrey quickly ushered me over to a bed at the end of the infirmary. I laid Eli down as gently as I could on her side. I nearly hurled when I saw the back of her head.

                Her head was cracked open, with the back of her head and neck drenched in blood. I sat down as Madam Pomfrey began to work on healing her.

                I must have fallen asleep, because I was shaken awake by George. I saw he had a black eye that he hadn’t gotten during the match.

                When he saw my gaze linger on his eye, he gave me a lopsided grin. “I went after Flint when you and Pomfrey left.” Seeing my concern, he added, “Flint looks a lot worse than I do. He might be missing some teeth. And it only cost me a week of detention.”

                I laughed. “What time is it?”

                “Just after dinner. Madam Pomfrey says Eli’s woken up once, but she passed out from the pain almost instantly.”

                I sighed. It was then offset by the massive rumbling of my stomach. George cracked up laughing.

                “Must be good that Ron and I thought to bring you some food,” a voice said from the doorway. I looked up to see Harry, Ron and Hermione looking up at us, with Ron and Harry holding plates of food.

                “Thank God, I’m starving,” I said, instantly digging into my food.

                Ron then tossed me one of my cloaks, a black long-sleeved shirt, and a pair of jeans. “You might want to change bro.”