Sadness

** June 16, 2010**

"Yesterday was so fun," Sandra said as we all sat outside. I nodded. We had just shot the video for our newest single Perfect Weapon. 

Since the day Chris left lots of things changed. Jake Pitts who I went to school with ended up being our guitarist. I had also met another guy named Jeremy Ferguson. Jeremy likes to go by Jinxx. Of course, Ashley, Sandra, and I were all still in the band. Our album was to be out on July 20th. 

"Yeah. That was like my first real music video," Jake said, agreeing with Sandra. I nodded and took a drag off my cigarette. Ashley looked at me. He looked kind of mad.

"Andy, you're still upset about Scout, aren't you?" he asked. I laughed a little bit.

"Well, yeah. Dude, she fucking cheated on me twice." I sneered. I threw my cigarette down, stepped on it, and walked inside. 

Jake's POV

"Wow, he's mad," I said. Everyone nodded.  "I think he falls in love to easily."

Ashley nodded. "Tell me about it. He tries to act like it doesn't bother him, but it does."

I sighed. I took out my phone. I played Angry Birds and then Andy came back outside. He looked upset. 

"Andy, how about we have a night out? All of us. So you know, you can get your mind off Scout and everything," Jinxx offered. I put down my phone and nodded. Andy groaned. 

"I don't know..." he said. "I don't really..." his voice trailed. off. I stood up. 

"How about you think about it? I'm gonna go inside and call Ella," I said, smiling at the end of my sentence. Ella was my wonderful girlfriend. She was a model, and in her photo shoots she wore pretty exposing clothing, much to my disliking.

We talked about our lives, and how We Stitch These Wounds was coming out in a matter of days, and her modeling.  She told me what she did today, and I told her what I did. We then said goodbye and I went back outside with the others. 

"Well, I guess we can go out tonight," Andy announced, though he frowning. 

"YAY!" screamed Ashley.

Tonight was going to be fun.

A/N: Hey guys. I know this chapter is sooo short. But it's kind of just a filler. I'm sorry I haven't updated this story in a long time. However, I am writing a story with Ledamonsterbunny and Andy in it. It's called Will You Love Me Forever. It has 5 chapters so far! I hope you guys like it! I promise I will work harder to write this story, too!