My eyes raked around my surroundings only to discover white walls with a few posters on them and a small television in front of me. I had watched enough television to know that I was in a hospital.

Slowly I turned my head to the left and came face to face with all different types of machines making strange beeping noises.

Turning my head to the right I was met with someone sitting on a dark green couch underneath a window. Through the open blinds I could see darkness.

Though my eyes fixed on the person who was typing something quickly onto their phone.

"Ann?" My voice croaked out and her head shot up, her blue eyes big.

"Carter, hi sweetheart." She smiled and set her phone down, walking over to the bed. "How are you feeling?"

"I don't know." I answered truthfully, my body felt fine but I was so confused. "Why are you in Haven?"

"You're not in Haven, sweetie, you're in Sydney." She gave me a small smile and my heart immediately began to pick up beat.

"What? Where's Ender? The shop- Ender. I have to get back." I made to sit up and she quickly tried to calm me down.

"Ender's okay. He's with Ari in Haven, she's bringing him after school is over. Jason is here, he's out getting us some food." She patted my hand gently.

"How did I get to Sydney?"

"Helicopter. They needed to run some more tests to make sure there wasn't any damage when you hit your head, but they didn't have the right machines  We're still waiting for the results."

Reaching up a hand I felt a bandage along the side of my forehead.

"Oh." I replied, the little pieces starting to come together. "Where's Ashton?"

She gave me a sad smile."He's still in London. He's trying to get the first flight back that he can."

I nodded and then began to relax a little.

The door opened and Jason walked in followed by Ari and Ender.

"Car, you're awake!" Ender shouted and ran over to me, his little backpack bouncing on his shoulders.

"Hey, hi!" I opened my arms to him as he scaled onto the bed and into my embrace. Breaking into a smile I hugged him tightly to me, moisture springing to my eyes.

"Does your head hurt, are you feeling better?" He asked as he laid down next to me.

"I feel a lot better, thank you." I smiled and gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"Guess what? I get to stay here the whole weekend with you instead of for three hours after school when Ari brings me." He beamed up at me.

"Aww." I laughed lightly and suddenly stopped. "Wait it's Monday?" I looked up confused.

"No honey, it's Friday. You've been out for four days." Ann said from the other side of my bed and I blinked heavily.

Looking up at Ari I noticed she had tears in her eyes. "Thank you, for taking care of him."

"Anything for you, Car." She came forward and hugged me, her sniffles making me feel even more sad and guilty for not being there for my own brother.

"I'm gonna go get your nurse." Jason said and went into the hallway.

"So can someone tell me what happened, please before I totally freak out that I have missed a week of my life." I tried to say calmly even though I was flipping out on the inside.