Chapter 7 - Paparazzi and sneaky pictures

Start from the beginning

"I let you win" he smirked in defence.

"Yeah yeah" I mumbled.

"So do you want to go in the pool or not?" He asked again.

"I haven't got a swim suit Luke and you know it" I said giving him an I know what your going to say look.

"Well it's lucky that my cousin leaves a lot of hers here then" he said walking to a different room.

I decided to follow him. We then entered a bedroom. I'm guessing this was the room his cousin stayed in.

"Here" he said handing my a load of bikinis.

I looked at them. They were all pretty revealing. She must like her body.

"Hasn't she got a one piece" I asked with hope. I hated my body.

"To my pleasure no, she doesn't" he smirked looking me up and down.

"Perv" I said closing the door on him.

"Meet me in the pool!" He yelled then walking away.

I tried on all the bikinis. I hated how they looked on my body, but there was one that looked okay and wasn't revealing too much.

Luckily it fits. She must be around my age, and size. Maybe I'll get to meet her and finally have a friend who's a girl.

After I put on the bikini I grabbed a towel and went down stairs into the backyard. Since I already had sunglasses and a hat I kept them on.

Luke was already in the pool and wasn't paying attention. I took this as my time to slip in the pool, but being the clumsy person I am I slip and land on the grass drooling my towel and revealing my body. Aghhhh.

"Hot" Luke mumbled. I didn't think I was supposed to hear it but I didn't. I blushed then replied.

"Thanks"

He looked a little taken aback by my replied. I guess I want supposed to hear that. He soon replaced his confusing look with his famous smirk.

"Ready to swim?" He winked.

We were in the pool for an hour or 2 before jumping out and sitting on the sun chairs.

Out of nowhere someone started taking pictures. Luke cursed under his breathe.

"Hey. Get out!" He yelled.

It was paparazzi.

"Is that Violet Irwin, sister of Ashton Irwin and rising star" the guy asks snapping pictures of me.

I put on my glasses and hat and ducked while Luke continued to curse.

"I'm sorry" he whispered in my ear leaning in.

"It's fine. I knew this type of stuff was going to happen anyway" I sighed looking at the guys still snapping pictures.

Out of nowhere he gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"What was that for?" I asked gasping at the sudden action.

"I actually have no idea. I thought it would calm you down" he said scratching the back of his neck awkwardly. I giggled at his change of attitude.

The guy had now disappeared. I guess he realised there was nothing important going on.

"He's gone" I said gesturing to the empty yard.

"Thank god. I hate dealing with this" he sighed looking down with his head in his hands.

This is a different side of Luke and I like this Luke way better.
-----------------------------------------
Hey guys.
Here's the next chapter.
Sorry that this ones kinda boring.
I'll finish the next one soon.
Picture of Violet and Luke that a certain someone took.
Comment and vote xx

Courtneyleighxx