Chapter 34

What just happened was nowhere near explainable. The power I gain just made no sense.

Why did this happen to me, I didn't wanna freeze up like that. It happened on its own. I could of saved Meow , Ella , and Melody. But they're dead , and it's all my fault. This could of been all avoided if we never did this stupid plan.

I my body feels completely drained. Weak , the weakest I ever felt in my life. All that power coming from a young girl that quickly isn't right. No 14 year old should be on the level I am. The average is level 9-12. Not one million something. Why does life have to be so complicated?

I just wish the three didn't have to die.... wait.

The last element , Life.

"Hey Missy." I coughed, " Will the element of life work on them?"

"Yes , but no. You have to be talking to their ghost to bring the back. You can't just walk up to a body and try to bring them back. The body is only they elementals' vessel. Like this me isn't what I quite looked like in my original vessel. My hair has a brown. and I was much tanner. You know , being dead really has a toll on your tan lines. Anyway, you would have to find their ghost. Which isn't easy to do.

But to answer your question shortly now. No you can't." Missy babbled.

"Oh" I sighed.

"It's okay." Olive spoke softly, " Look what we lost , but how much we gained. The demon era is over. And it's all thanks to you."

"But the others."

"They died fighting. They went down as heroes."

The door flew open , which came running in was Tia.

"Oh my , you killed her. You killed my sister." She said.

"Tia we had to. It was the only way to save millions of lives."

"The one thing I feared most was Lola. Always having nightmares that she would break free of her good side , and become the monster. But you did it ,something even the most powerful elementalist , me , could even do. Thank you."

"Wait? You always wanted to kill Lola , but couldn't." Molly questioned.

"Yes since she was first born.But I knew what I would release is stronger than me. Yes it is true. Lola was the highest elemental alive. She was stronger than me. We just kept that a secret. But the thing is. You couldn't of killed her if you were weaker than her. So you were stronger.

What I am going at is you're the most powerful elemental alive , and that will ever live Isabelle." Tia explained.

"Holy crap , I am?"

"Yes , and that isn't going to pass by without a reward. Go get yourselves cleaned up. At seven o'clock. Please meet me in the main hall of the castle. "

"Okay..." I replied.

"I'll be waiting for you."

Tia left the room , leaving the five of us with tons of questions.

"Well , we look like disheveled messes. We really should get cleaned up. " Alice suggested.

"Yeah , I could go for a nap as well. " I added.

"That sounds beautiful. " Alice replied.

Back to home.

Olive and I were in the bathroom trying to wash of the blood and dirt on our skin.

"That was an interesting day.... I guess." Olive said.

"Yeah... interesting is definitely a way to put it. "

"My mind was blown when you said you were on level 28, but now I don't even know what to say"

"I feel the same... I just cannot believe that after all this time. I was the solution to the end of demon life."

"Yeah , well you have something to brag about for the rest of your life. "

"I guess so , but I probably won't talk about this subject to anyone. It isn't anything that is exciting to me. All I can think of is Meow , Ella , and Melody. They didn't deserve to die."

"Isabelle , of course they didn't deserve to die. But think of it this way. You couldn't save three lives , but just think of the millions you saved. "

"But still..."

"Isabelle , it will be okay. People die around us all the time. Don't let this one get to you."

"You're right, I can't save everyone. But at least no one can ever be killed by a demon again."

"That's the spirit! Now you should really get some rest. We have to meet up with Tia in six hours."

"Yeah that's a good idea."

I climbed into my bed , ready to take a long peaceful nap , but then I remembered. I can't sleep.

Just great.