Chapter 33

"Is she sleeping?" Molly whispered?

"Yeah... It's time. " I softly replied.

Alice removed the screen from the window. After she quietly opened the glass.

One by one , we climbed through the window. The cold spring air bite at my shaking hands. This is about to really happen. The end ....The end is here.... Billions of years of demons roaming the world, taking the lives away from people that never did any harm. It all ends here.... It ends with a girl who barely even knows what is happening around her. A girl who is just in the beginning of her long life a head. A girl that has been through more than anyone else , even triple her age.

To think a year ago I was just another face on this planet.
A nerdy , weak ,and socially awkward girl is all I was. Now here I stand , about to save the lives of millions of people. About everyone alive knows who I am , what I've become. How much of a different girl I was a year ago.
I always thought I would never be cut out for this job, but just take a look at me. I have done more than any hunter in the past.
I guess I am meant to be a leader.... The rocks were right, Somehow.

Throughout this entire journey I did one thing that a wise person told me before. "Stay positive , and everything will work in your favor."
My mother told me that before I was picked , before I moved out , and before killing my first demon... I always thought it was dumb , positivity doesn't do anything. But I would of never overcome all obstacles thrown in my way.
I could never be right where I am today. Here is my time to show the world what I am made of.

It is time to put an end to this cruel world. It is time to bring the world back to the way it is meant to be...

A world with no evil.

"Ready?" Alice whispered.

"I-I-I guess..." I murmured.

With a deep breath , I clinched my eyes shut. Hands smashed together.

Slowing forming a meteor. Not just any meteor. A meteor that could kill even the strongest body of life. It keep growing. Doubling , Tripling , Quadrupling the size.

"Lola , I'm sorry it has to end like this" I said.

Lola's eyes flew open , but it was too late for her. The meteor already has crashing every bone in her body. There is no way she could stop her fate.

"IT IS OVER!!!! IT'S ALL OVER!!!!"Olive chanted with joy.

"You did it..." Molly giggled " Isabelle you did it."

"Come here guys!" I said.

One big group huge , to end off the day.

"G-G-G-G-G-G-GUYS.......LOOK BEHIND YOU" Melanie screamed.

I slowly turned my head to where Lola lied dead. Her body was gone. Floating above the meteor was a demon not just any demon.... LOLA!

"So sweet Isabelle , you thought you could just kill me like that? " Lola growled, " What you don't know is you released something far worse than you worst nightmare."

"Lola , what happened to you!" I shouted.

"I am the demon goddess. What do you think I'm just going to die from a meteor from a pathetic girl? Isabelle , the reason no one would kill me is they would release the this. Now after billions of years of waiting for someone to make a dumb mistake and kill me. And it looks like we have ourselves a winner. Congratulations Isabelle Moon. The world as you know it is gone. Long long gone." Lola said.

"No , that is not going to happen.. I won't let it" I cried.

"What are you going to do? I am the ruler of all demons. You couldn't kill me if you even tried." She mocked.