Chapter 32

April 14th , 2016.

Night before the plan is in action. What better way to relax , and get killing the demon overlord of your mind.... Yahtzee!

Yahtzee has been an important part of our group since day one. Every time we had a game night , 99.9% of the time it would be Yahtzee. For some reason , it just brings us closer together. Say no to Monopoly , Apples to Apples , Cards , and any other dumb game. Yahtzee is always the answer.

12:30 A.M.

"Guys we need to finish up this game. We need to be well rested for tomorrow." I said.

"Awww , but it's Yahtzee." Alice cried.

"Yeah , I'm just as upset as you are. But we can play tomorrow after Lola is dead." I sighed.

"That could be our victory celebration!" Molly cheered.

"Yeah , and I could be you again. " Alice added , "I am the Yahtzee queen."

"I bet you will , now let's get some sleep." I said.

April 15th , 2016.

The Day Has Come.

" Guns... check...

Knives... check...

Energy drinks... check...

Potions... check...

Extra knives... check...

Backup guns... check..." I mumbled.

"It looks like we are set." Olive said.

"WAIT! One more thing" I shouted.

On the counter sat the item that started this all... Made me who I am today... A moon charmed necklace that reminded me of the one Lily gave me. I know necklaces and me don't end well but... Something deep down in me is saying take it with me.

"NOT ANY NECKLACE IS COMING WITH US !!!"Alice yelled, "You know what that one necklace did to you. This one could cause so much damage to us too. Why would you want to take it with you? "

"I don't know... Something is just telling me to take it with me" I said tossing it on my neck.

"Hopefully , that thing doesn't ruin everything this time around."

"Come on... It's time...."

IMPORTANT, THIS CHAPTER WAS JUST A LITTLE FILLER... TRUST ME , IT'S ABOUT TO GET GOOD.

TIME FOR THE CLIMAX.