Chapter 28

Well this explains so much. I can't believe she is my sister , but my twin? That's just crazy.

I can't believe I didn't know about her until today. After thirteen years of my life, I never knew I had a real family. But three of five of them are dead , and Ella could be anywhere in this big world.

"Wait , twin sister?" Olive asked.

"Yup" Missy replied.

"Wow, You had a sister all along and you didn't even know."Alice said

"Not just a sister , but a twin sister" Olive added.

"Well, that is all I need of you. So you may go... Like now..."Tia said.

"Thanks for having us" I said.

"I'll call a taxi" Missy said.

"No need I got this." I said

I closed my eyes and murmured " Home "

In a flash, we all were back in the kitchen of our house. It smelt terrible from all the blood that we just left all over the floor and furniture.

"OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED HERE???!!!" Missy shouted.

"Long story short , Olive's family went all demon on us , then boom they're dead." Alice explained.

"Isabelle do that spell that you did earlier. That worked pretty well."

Once again I whispered the same words I did before , and the house was as good as new.

"Thanks , I hate the smell of dead people it makes me angry." Molly said.

Everyone scattered off to do their own thing leaving Missy and I alone. I still am in shock , I have well had a family all this. I thought it would forever be a mystery , but I was wrong way wrong.

"How old was Ella at the time?" I asked.

" Almost seven weeks." She replied

"Oh my god! She was so young." I said.

" That means she is eight years old today? "

"Yup "

"How can we find her?"

"Um , Wait it's August 25th ,right?" Missy asked.

"...Yeah"

"Today is her eighth birthday." Missy sighed.

"Wow... I just want to know where she is." I said " If she's okay"

"We could do a web search." Missy suggested " It wouldn't be for sure that we'll find anything. It is worth a try."

I pulled out my laptop and typed in the name Ella Moon. A website popped up for Sunny's Adoption Center. There was a list of all the children ranging between the age of one week to seven. I wonder what happens to the kids once they hit eight? Do they kick them out? Hmm , wait Ella is eight!

I clicked the section for girls , ages of eight.

There was at least seventy homeless girls just in that age range... wow.

I scrolled to the bottom of the page , where it showed a picture of Ella , but it said by her name past age limit, will be renewed today . What does that mean? Renewed...

I click the link in the corner of the screen for the their definition of renewed.

" Renewed: to take away the child's element , the return it to them. Making age reset to one week."