Chapter 3

Oh what do I do! I can't just sit here and let everyone argue.

It hasn't even been a 25 minutes and there is already a problem.

What do I do.... WHAT DO I DO!

Wait! I think I might know what to do.

" Guys...guys...GUYS!!!!!!!! Stop fighting! Is this really how you really want to spend our first day as a group? You all should be disappointed in yourselves! " I said.

The room immediately went still , almost like the whole world froze.

" You're right. I'm sorry about my poor behavior. I shouldn't have had a heart attack because I wasn't meant to be the leader" Alice said.

" I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have started crying. I should of stayed strong " Olive said.

" I'm sorry Alice , I didn't need to freak out. As an adult I should've known not to do this " the lady said.

" Good , let's try not to do this again.

You all have to think that we will have to spend every single day together now until we die. So we have to get along " I said.

" Do you see why Isabelle is the leader. She is mature and an excellent elemental too " the lady said.

" You're right ... Isabelle will be a great leader " Alice said.

" Aw! Thanks Alice! I replied.

" Oh my god! Look at the time. We have to get the information in. Please write your full name ,elements , birthday , and your power level " she said.

I grabbed a pencil and the sheet of paper then began to fill it out.

Name : Isabelle Moon

Elements : Darkness and Magic

Birthday : 4/14/02

Power level : 28

" Here you go . All filled out " I said.

" Oh my your level! " The lady said.

" I know it's crazy " I sighed

"Well you girls should be getting back to the gymnasium.

I wish you all good luck for your future.

I am just gonna give you a warning. It gets tough out there , but I believe you will do just fine. Don't let the evil get to you " she said.

"Thank you " Olive said.

" Don't worry we'll be fine" Alice said.

" Ok , now you girls go enjoy the rest of your day ... Oh one more thing. You will receive an email about where you will be moving to in a week " she said.

"Thanks again I said.

" Bye! " She said one last time.

Then we left ... she seems to be a nice lady , but I just realized something. I never got her name.