Chapter 4

The school year is finally over .... forever for me.

It has been a complicated day , and it isn't over yet.

I can't believe i'm in a group I thought.

I started to walk home , I really didn't want to ride the bus.

Something doesn't feel right....

Someone is following me.

I turned around to see a girl.

" Hello Isabelle , it's been a long time " she said.

"Who are you? " I asked.

" Who am I ! You really don't remember. 3rd grade " she said.

" Lexi? Is that you? "I asked.

" Yes it is. I'm not here to have a happy chat. I'm here to let you know that I am going to kill you. " Lexi said.

"Huh? Kill me, why " I asked.

"Why! You ruined my life! You just had to stand up for that nerd five years ago. " Lexi said.

" Well , you were being a complete jerk to Steve , I couldn't just watch you bully him. So I had to do something. But is that really worth killing me?" I asked.

"YES IT IS! There is more to the story then that.

For bully I had to be punished Do you know what that punishment was " Lexi asked.

" Ummmm , no " I answered.

" THEY DROPPED MY LEVEL TO ZERO. I was on level 6. Above average for a 3rd grader. " Lexi yelled.

" Oh my , I didn't know that would happen. I'm so sorry " I said.

" It's too late for sorry. You ruined my life , and now you'll pay! " She screamed.

" Lexi , calm down. This was five years ago. There is no need for revenge. I am sorry! " I said.

" I don't care if you're sorry , I will kill you. Not today , not tomorrow , but when you least expect it.

You need to get the taste of your own medicine. " Lexi said with fury.

" Lexi " I said

It was to late , she was gone.

I hate teleportation!

Why would Lexi want to kill me over something that happened so long ago?

I didn't know that would happen, maybe she is just trying to scare me.

Maybe... but Lexi is a strange girl.

She isn't normal.... sometimes I think she is a demon.

Probably not .... if she was a demon she would of been busted years ago.

Still , there is a small part of me that believes she is some kind of demon.

Whatever , I need to get home.