Chapter 12

Hayley's Point of View
I woke up in the morning to mommy shaking me gently. I wiped my eyes and said "okay. I'm up." We got in the car and I saw Caleb sleeping beside me. She went inside and grabbed Annie. We got in and drove. We drove pretty fast.
"Where are we going?"
"The hospital."
"Uhhh. Why?"
"Caleb passed out."
I looked over at the limp body. Now I realized. He wasn't breathing much.
We got to the hospital and rushed in. Mommy carried Caleb and we checked in. We sat down and waited. When they called us back, we layed Caleb on the bed and left. We sat in the waiting room when a doctor came back.
"We have him stabilized but he will have to stay here over night."
So we went in and said goodbye to Caleb, then went out to the car to go home. As we were driving, someone pulled in front of us. Mom slammed on the brake but it was too late. Our car was smashed. I watched the other car drive off. Mom was sleeping. So I pulled her phone out of her pocket and dialed 911.
"Hello. This is 911,what is your emergency"
"uh... Hi... My name is Hayley LeBlanc and my car just got crashed and then the other person drove off. My mommy is sleeping and my sister is bleeding badly."
"Okay. I will send out help now. Stay calm Hayley."
"Okay"