Chapter 10

"Uh, Mom, why are we here?"
"Billy was at home with Hayley and she fell down the stairs. Her arm is very bruised and it is very possible that it is broken"
"Awww, poor Hay Hay."
They got out of the car and walked to the front desk.
"Um, excuse me, ma'am, do you know where Hayley Noelle LeBlanc is? I'm her mother."
"Um, yes, she is in C7, but is currently getting x-rayed" She said with a big smile.
"Okay, thank you."
We walked down to the room and Dad ran up and kissed mom on the cheek.
"I'm so glad you guys are here. But, where is Annie?"
"She is at gym. She has another like 4 hours of practice. I let her know that we are leaving, and if we are not done here then Liv's mom will bring her here."
"Oh, ok"
We sat down and chatted for a little while. I looked around, it seemed familiar.
"What room was I in back when I was here?"
"I think it was C7, but I'm not quite sure."
I walked outside and looked at the plaque next to the door. C7 it said. Hmm.
————————
A few minutes later, they came in, Hayley in a wheelchair, since she was so shaken up about the incident. And the doctor informed us that she had broken her arm and her thumb. She will need a cast for 6 weeks and then most likely a Brace for a while after that. She sat on the table as the doctor asked her questions about how she broke it and how long ago it was. He asked what color she wanted and she said light purple. Of course. He came back a little while later with a purple bandage like thing and some gauze. He put the gauze on and then used the wrap thing to create the cast. "Any questions?"
"I'm guessing she can't do gymnastics, but can she stretch and play on the trampoline and stuff?" Katie asked
"If the trampoline had nets then she can jump on it, but no tricks. Watch her carefully. And for gymnastics, not until she gets her brace."
He told her to let the cast dry for about 10 minutes and then we could sign out. About fifteen minutes later we helped her off the giant table and out to the car. On out way to the gym we got Hayley a milkshake for doing so well at the hospital. She shared a little bit with me.
Annie's Point of View
My parents were a little late but only by a couple of minutes. They walk in and the whole family is there. Except Hayley. They she walks out from behind dad. The first thing I noticed was the big cast on her arm.
"What Happened?!"
"I fell down the stairs and broke my arm and thumb."
Katie and Liv came over and saw it too.
"Oh my! What happened Hayley?"
"I fell down the stairs and broke my arm and thumb."Hayley said, a little impatient.
We got in the car and drove home. We all pretty much fell asleep as we walked into he door. It had been a long day.

A/N This is all in their old house... And also, THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 150 reads!