Taken: 1-4

Can we take a moment to appreciate my little bean? 👆🏼I just wanna hug him, anywho....

Clary POV:
I sat up and screamed out for him
"Jace!"
He sat up startled and grabbed me by my shoulders.
"Clary I'm right here."
He said pulling me back down beside him. My breathing continued heavily until he held me tightly in his arms. My breathing slowed, as I lay there listening to his heartbeat for what seemed like forever. Jace finally asked
"What happened?"
"Just a bad dream." I said quickly.
"Clary you were screaming as though I was dead" He retorted.
I snuggled closer into him and stayed silent. He began slowly rubbing my back, and running his fingers through my hair, until my heart stopped pounding.
I looked at the sun shining through the curtains, and took a deep breath before pulling myself up.
"I'm going to go get dressed" I said softly and left despite his protest. I changed into my black tank top, and a pair of dark jeans. I pulled on a jacket over the top, and tied my converse, heading to the greenhouse. It was a safe haven to me. The one place I could breathe. I had barely walked into the green house and taken a seat when Jace joined me wearing his fresh outfit, of a hood and jeans. He sat next to me silent for a moment then began,
"I love you, please talk to me"
I shrugged
"I don't want to talk about it."
He sighed, and kissed my cheek,
"Then let me take you out for coffee."
I nodded and followed him out of the institute and to the coffee place down the street. I sat with him outside coffee in hand, laughing at Jace being his cocky self.
"What can I say," he said winking "I'm such a catch, I can't help but be caught"
I smiled at him, and had nearly forgotten about the nightmare. I was too lost in the curls in his golden hair, golden eyes. Man, I am so lucky. After we had finished our coffee we began to walk down the street. We talked about demons, and how my training was going, how excited he was to see my first demon kill. I thought a lot about how we aren't a regular couple, but pushed it to the back of my mind. Regular is stupid anyways.
We rounded the corner and he pushed me against the alley wall pressing against me, he closed the space with a kiss, and I kissed back, until he pulled back. I opened my eyes and watched him fall to the ground, knife through his abdomen. "Jace!" I screamed trying to go to him but being held back by an invisible force. I struggled to reach him as a demon kicked him over and over.
"STOP!"
I screamed tears running down my face, as I watched in horror stuck in his friends arms. I could barely see through my blinding tears but I saw a figure appear, and begin to draw a portal.
It all happened so fast, there was Isabelle, and Alec running towards us, Jace yelling my name as the demon yanked me through the portal, and I closed my eyes hoping not to see, blacking out instead.
How did this happen so fast?

Jace POV:
I was kissing her, until I pulled away feeling pain through my side. A fiery red demon shoved me down, and repeatedly started to kick me, I heard Clary scream, and tried to blink away the pain to find her.
It was in that moment I discovered she was screaming for me. She was worried, about me. The demon finally stopped. At last, I could see a portal was drawn with a dark wizard, hidden in a black cloak standing by it. Another demon that was navy blue was holding tightly to Clary, who was frantic looking at me lying below her. The demons each had collar-looking things around their necks and they looked as though they didn't want to be here.
I heard Isabelle before I saw her, she was running towards me, and Alec was going after the demon with Clary.
I watched the demon run towards the portal with Clary, and jump through.
"Clary!" I yelled.
Isabelle leaned over me as the portal disappeared, demons, warlock, and my Clary. All gone.
Isabelle pulled the sword out of me, and pulled out her stele and in moments I stood up feeling better. Physically, but worse inside.
"What the hell just happened?" Alec asked.
"They took her."