Jazel

Me: Hello everybody and welcome back to another chapter of What the Seven Demigods Think of Ships! And today the Seven will be reviewing the ship Jazel! (Which, if you don't know is Jason with Hazel)

Seven: *Dies*

Percy: This is about the worst, and most disturbing ship I have EVER seen in my entire life time! I'd ship Gaea and Tartarus even more than that!

*Leo runs around screaming head off and rubbing eyes*

Leo: Aggh my eyes!!! Rid them of this horrible Jazel image!!!! D:

Frank: My heart! It's either exploding with laughter or crying out of the ridiculousness of this ship!

Annabeth: I am about the smartest one here and according to me.....Jazel will never work out!

Piper: I will hunt down both of these two fellows so I could kill them both so they could spend the rest of their 'wonderful' life in Elysium!

Hazel: I totally get you Piper, so if any sparks fly between Jason and I, kill me and never bring me out of the underworld ever again!

Jason:............Does everybody hate me THAT much??!!

Piper: So you ship Jazel??!!!

Seven: Oooohhhh......

Jason: I'm just saying, am I really that bad that Hazel would want to kill herself?

Hazel: No, of course not Jason!

Piper: You two just have no chemistry together that work out well!

Annabeth: And as I said before, Jazel will NEVER work out!

Frank: Not to mention that it is a terrible ship!

Leo: And you too walking around camp holding hands will bring us trauma and anxiety or in other words, you will DESTROY us!

Percy: Hey! Don't forget that having Jazel would leave us without a Frazel which is the worst outcome of all!

Frank: Oh yeah......I would be without a Hazel! T_T *Cries*

*Hazel comforts Frank*

Hazel: It's okay Frank, I love you and nothing will ever change that!

Frank: Okay, I love you too Hazel.

Percy: *Sniffles* This is so beautiful!!!

Leo: *Snorts* No it ain't!

Percy: You dare challenge me!!!!!

Leo: Hades Yeah!

Annabeth: *Whispers* Leo, that isn't a very good idea.....

Leo: Oh, on second thought Percy, nevermind!

Percy: That's what I thought, whoever insults thy beautiful Frazel ship, I shall butcher!!!

Annabeth: Percy, you need to fangirl down. Okay Seaweed Brain?!

Percy: But Frazel needs me to fangirl!!!

Annabeth: You're hallucinating!

Percy: No I'm not!

Annabeth: Piper! I need your help!

Piper: Okay, Dr. Charmspeaker is here! Percy, you are hallucinating!

Percy: I.....Am.....Hallucinating......

Piper: Good, good. Alrighty Annabeth, I think he's fine now.

Me: People, we need to conclude on what we think about this ship!

Jason: This

Annabeth: Is

Hazsl: The

Leo: Worst

Percy: Ship

Frank: In

Piper: History!!!

Jason: You good now Adrien?

Adrien Yeah, I'm good now. And if you're wondering if I hate this ship or not, I Fricking HATE it!!!! Jazel is trash!!! Now that I'm done, Jason take it away!

Jason: Thanks for reading, and we'll see you next time on What the Seven Demigods Think of Ships!