Percabeth

Dedicated to: @EmmyCast05
Please keep in mind as you read this chapter that these are all my opinions. So now that I've got that out of the way, keep reading and enjoy!

Me: Hey guys welcome to the first chapter of What the Seven Think Of Ships! Today the Seven will be reviewing PJO and HOO'S main ship (And in my opinion the best ship) Percabeth!

Fangirls w/ Piper: *Squeals* Percabeth!!!!!

Piper: Best ship ever!!!!! Like I mean, Percy and Annabeth were totally meant to be! I mean Percy fell into Tartarus with Annabeth because he loved her so much! Not to mention that he also thought of Annabeth when he bathed in the River Styx! Oh! And don't forget about that Percabeth moment in Athens when he said that the Poseidon and Athena Rivalry was over and then he pulled her into a kiss!

Me:*High fives Piper*

Annabeth and Percy: Wow.....

Leo: I think that Percabeth is Bae AF bruh! I mean like they are inseparable! My favorite moment was when they slept in the stables together, it was a classic!

Percy: I never you were such a Percabeth fan Leo.

Leo: *Hair flips dramatically* Of course I am. I don't ship them as much as Caleo, but yeah.

Hazel: *whispers* OTP. OTP. OTP. OTP. *screams* OTP!!!!!

Piper: *Gestures to Hazel* See? Now that is someone who gets it!

Me: Hey! What about me!!?? I mean, my whole freaking username says Adri (My nickname) hearts percabeth!

Piper: Oh yeah. You too, Adrien. Together, you, Hazel, the rest of the Percabeth shippers out there will be called the Percabeth fangirl squad! #squadgoals

Annabeth: I think you guys need help.....

Percy: Yeah, same.

Jason: I think this may be one the best ships in PJO and HOO honestly. I will always ship Jiper more but, this ship is still pretty awesome. They're basically my OTP. Not counting Jiper of course.

Piper: *Kisses Jason* I always knew you were a Percabeth shipper! Now you'll have to help me found the Percabeth fangirls club!

Jason: *groans* What did I get myself into?

Leo: *Cackles evilly* A whole year of being the vice president of The Percabeth shippers club man. Good luck!

Frank: I pretty much agree with everybody in this room. They are my OTP. What other couple out there is better than Percabeth?

Annabeth: Wow, we're so loved! Thanks guys!

Percy: Yeah I know! I never knew there were so many Percabeth shippers out there. I feel like that there's nothing flawed with the world right now.

Annabeth: Yeah, I know right. Everything's so perfect.

Percy: Well, everything except one thing.

The Seven: What?

Percy: I think the one thing that's flawed right now is Annabeth's name.

Annabeth: What??!!!

Percy: Specifically, your last name.

Annabeth: *Crosses arms* Fine then. If you can find a better last name for me, then tell me.

Percy: Jackson. *flees*

Annabeth: What??!!! Perseus Jackson come back here now!!!! I'm going to kill you!!!!!

Piper: Ah, love. How sweet.

Frank: Well, thanks for reading and see you next time on What the Seven Demigods Think of Ships!