Jaerico

Hey guys, sorry for not updating in a while, and also sorry if you don't like the picture but it was the least horrific picture that I could find. Also, thanks to @percico99 for the idea.Thanks for reading and Peace!

Me: Hello everybody and welcome back to another chapter of What the Seven Demigods Think of Ships! And today we will have a guest over for this special occasion, and here he comes!

*Nico shadow travels in*

Random Crowd of Fangirls: Omg, Nico!!!!!! Yasssssss

Seven: Nico! *Hugs*

Nico: Hi, what am I here for again?

Me: You're here to review the ships along with the seven demigods Nico.

Nico: Phew, I thought this was gonna be another quest or something.

Me: Well, it's your lucky day Nico! You'll just have to review the ship, Jaerico, and if you don't know what it is, it is the ship name between you, Percy, and Jason.

*Nico gags*

*Jason barphs*

*Percy clutches stomach*

Leo: Hahahaha you guys should see your faces!

*All three glare at Leo*

Leo: *Throws hands up* Hey, hey, calm down big three kids, just trying to start a conversation here, jeez.

Annabeth: Okay, who's going first?

Nico: I will! Now first of all, to all those fangirls dreaming of Jaerico.........NO. Look, I may be gay but I prefer to be dating one guy only.

Leo: *Cough, cough* Don't you mean, Will?

Nico: *Glares*

Percy: Um, sorry Nico, but I think of you as a brother, and Jason as a good friend. I don't think of you guys as anymore than that. Plus, Wise girl here is already my bae so...no can do people.

Nico: Yeah, I think of you as a brother now also Percy.

Jason: *Whispers* Percico for life.

Piper: Jason, you need to stop before I cut you with katoptris.

Leo: Yeah! That's what you get for shipping Percico! Solangelo for life!

Hazel: People we need to take a deep breath, and start saying what we think about Jaerico. Annabeth, I think you should go first since you're the most calm one right now.

Piper: Um, hello??? I'm calm too you know!

Hazel: But you threatened to cut Jason with katoptris, and I'm pretty sure that isn't calm.

Piper: Fine, whatever.

Annabeth: Okay well, I say no, this ship would not work out. In my opinion it is because I really don't think they're each other's types. And besides, I'm Percy's girlfriend so of course I'd say no to this ship.

Jason: My reason is kind of like Annabeth's, except I am saying that I disapprove of this ship because Piper is my girlfriend. And for Nico and Percy, I like them as friends. Nothing more, nothing less.

Frank: Nope. I dislike the ship, and I don't like it, not one bit. I mean, come on, how did the fan people even get this idea? Why would you ship them together in a romantic relationship, when you could just ship them as a bromance? Has anyone else thought of that??!!

Piper: Yes! Yes indeed, Frank. This is why bromances were created people.

Leo: Oh. My. Gosh. YASSSSS If Jaerico becomes a bromance, add me into this! I want some of that bro action!

Frank: I feel like I deserve an award for this. Maybe like the Nobel Peace award or whatever it's called.

Annabeth: Why? This isn't even a world saving problem.

Frank: It does save the world Annabeth! It's because people don't know what to ship as a romance, or a bromance!

Annabeth: Still don't get it.

Leo: *Shakes head in disapproval* I thought you were smarter than this Annabeth.

Annabeth: Excuse me? What did you say?

Leo: Nothing.

Annabeth: *Glares one last time at Leo*

Frank: It's kind of like shipping you and Leo together as a romance, instead of a bromance.

Annabeth: Ooh, yikes. I get your point now.

Leo: Rude much?

Hazel: Attention everyone! I am about to announce my opinion!

*Everybody quiets down*

Hazel: Okay well, I don't necessarily ship this because of all the reasons you all just said, but if Nico's opinion suddenly changes and he wants to be with Jason and Percy.....then I support it. I love my brother, and I will support anything he wants. I owe him too much.

*Nico and Hazel share a hug*

Seven: Awwww.......

Me: *Tears up* This.....is......so......sweet! T_T

Piper: Although that was very sweet Hazel, I disagree with you. I don't approve of this ship, mainly cause it has my boyfriend in it, and because it contains Percy, the other half of Percabeth. Plus, a threesome? Why? This wouldn't work out.

Leo: Jaerico as a bromance, I love it. As a romance, not so much.

Nico: I agree.

Percy: Yes, that's how I like it!

Jason: Bromance is fine with me.

Leo: I have a real problem with this ship. It's a threesome so one of them is going to be a third wheel, and I know how it feels to be a third wheel so this brings some serious concerns. I hate when me, or other people are the third wheels. It's really annoying when two people favor one another over the other one who's going to be left out.

Piper: Oh, Leo, sorry we make you feel that way.

Jason: Yeah, sorry Leo.

Leo: *Shrugs* It's fine.

Percy: Oh man, now I'm thinking about G-man! Now I'm really feeling down.

Annabeth: That makes me feel quite bad too. :(

Frank: And then Percy was the third wheel when we went on the quest with Hazel!

Percy: Yeah, I remember that.

Annabeth: And then I was the third wheel when I traveled around with Luke and Thalia!

Me: I'm also a third wheel with my friends sometimes.

Nico: *Laughs* This conversation makes me feel glad I don't always hang out with a friend group.

All: *Glares at Nico*

Nico: *Shrugs* It's true though.

Me: So now that we all agree that this ship really isn't going to work out between Jason, Nico, and Percy, time to say goodbye.

Nico: Oh! And if you want me here in some of the future chapters, just message Adrien!

Me: Yep!

Nico: That's it for this chapter and we'll see you next time on What the Seven Demigods Think of Ships!