Chapter Forty-Four: Shocks

Start from the beginning

"What?" asks Carter, looking like a confused lost lamb

They still glare at each other daring for one of them to make a move.

"JUST SAY IT" seethes Harry, getting pissed

"Why?!" snaps Austin

"So you can show everyone how much of a traitor you are" bites back Harry, "After everything you've been through, you still decide to go back to them! When I first found out you were sneaking off and I caught you, you told me you were spying on him. I believed you for the first couple of days but you didn't show up to meetings and you were NEVER there"

"What, you need me to be at your prissy meetings?" yells Austin

"We NEED A LEADER" growls Harry, "After everything that's happened...or might STILL happen"

"Austin what's going on?" says Gabs sternly

"Nothing" he replies

"Nothing my arse Austin! You actually want me to believe that? You've been distant lately and you know it! You've been treating us all like shit! I tried to reason with you but you won't listen! How many times have we gotten in a fight this week?" she rambles "And it always ends up with you being drunk. Now you tell me what's going on right now or I'll walk out that door and you'll never see me again" growls Gabs standing up

I see Austin gulp looking at her worryingly but that all disappears when I hear the words that next come flow out of his mouth. So small, yet it means so much, "Go on then"  

His eyes say it all. They're tired and they've turned black with so much hate.

Gasps fill the eerie silence as we daringly slow look at Gabs. Tears brim in her eyes and her chest is pounding so hard I'm so sure I could faintly hear it.

"I don't listen to bullshit but when I do, it confirms your parents should've used a condom" she screams, tears cascading down her face and ruining her make up. She storms up to Austin and all you could hear was a loud slap when connected to his face, "Shit happens, I mean look at your face"

With that she runs out the room, breaking down into to tears.

"You little shithole" I snarl

"Don't Amelia" he warns

"How could you do that? To your own girlfriend?!" I exclaim. I don't let his reply but just continue talking in the language I'm best at, "Tener algo de vergüenza maldita perra"

"Yeah well I can't help it!" replies Austin running his hands through his messy hair

"Mum would've killed you. She didn't raise you like this" I snarl

"Yeah well she raised me better than you" he snaps

I grit my teeth so hard, I'm sure they were gonna shatter, "WHO ARE YOU?"

"Don't talk to her like that" shouts Harry, getting all defensive

I grab Harry's arm and he turns to look at me, "Leave him. He's not worth it"

"Yeah well I'm worth more than you" he mutters almost inaudible

"Divertirse viviendo en el infierno" I screech, strutting out the dorm and after Gabs

"Don't worry I will" calls Austin

I flee out the room but I'm stopped by a yell of pain. I sharply turn around on my heel and to my shock, there's Austin punching Carter's face.

"I never really got around to it" grunts Austin taking one more at his face then dropping him on the floor. Bree quickly tends to his side and I glare at my brother in dishonour.

"That's what you get for sleeping with my sister" he spits. Austin glares back at me looking at me dead in the eye, "But its not like I care anymore"

I clench my fists and run down the corridor, not wanting to look at his face anymore. I desperately search for Gabs in case she does anything stupid. I hear a numerous amount of feet stampeding behind me but I just run not looking back. Down the corridor, down the stairs, past the reception and finally into the open air. I see a familiar brown haired girl running in the other direction.

"Gabs" I shout

She turns to look at me then shakes her head continuing to run away

"Just wait a second" pants Bree suddenly next to me

We jog up to her and we envelop her in a hug. I turn around slightly to see Carter's poor face and Harry standing there patiently.

"It'll all be okay" I soothe

"No! It won't be!" She wails into my shoulder, "I love him Amelia! I love him!" she exclaims, "I won't be able to live with him not being there! He hates me and I don't even know what I've done! And I need him here with me RIGHT NOW! It's just perfect timing isn't it?" She sarcastically laughs, "I haven't even told him yet"

"Told him what?" ask me and Bree at the same time.

She takes a gulp and looks down onto her stomach. She rubs her stomach in a circular motion and I swear my heart is in my throat right now.

"Don't tell me what I think it is" I strain. "No, no, no, no, no" I panic hyperventilating

Her red cried out eyes meet mine. The next few words that I heard dawned on me.

"I'm pregnant"

_______________________________________________

(A/N)

Eeek :D

By the way 'Tener algo de vergüenza maldita perra' means 'Have some shame fucking bitch'  

And 'Divertirse viviendo en el infierno' means 'Have fun living in hell'  

If you didn't know Amelia is half Spanish, I added that in to the first chapter

Vote

Comment

Fan :))

-GURLFRIEND_NO