Chapter Ten: Just Admit It Harry

Harry's P.O.V

What is Carter playing at? I still have to be with Sam to get her out of my mind! Why is she making this difficult! All this drama in two days! YES girls are the definition of DRAMA! She's literally eating the insides of me bit by bit and next thing you she's got me begging on my knees for her. So after a lot of thinking (not really) I decided to do what I'm best at. Fucking girls. That probably came out wrong. Yes, I know I'm an idiot but I need a distraction. I don't get why I'm so worked up anyway, she clearly hates me and I can't do anything about it because Austin will kill me if I try anything on her. But why me? Carter is there as well! He's a boy with a dick and he can do anything he wants with it but he's not majorly getting worked up about it!

When I come to think of it...I do flirt with every girl that walks by so I see where he's coming from... 

I'm still anxious about the whole situation of these people coming after us. The only reason I kind of interrogated Amelia this morning is because I wanted to know if she was safe or not! How do I know she went and slept at Carters? Wait did they sleep together? Man, Austin will not like this. My arse is on the line you know?!

Sam just left to go back to her school so I'm here alone in my dorm while Amelia and Carter play tounges. Great. Wait I'll call the guys. A few minutes longer Nathan, Liam, Tom and Landon stumble through the door with their ps3 controllers. As soon as we started playing Nathan speaks, "What the hell is wrong with you man?"

I look at him startled, "Nothing!" I shrug

"Quit lying" says Liam

"Why would you wanna get back with Sam?" asks Tom

Oh so this is what its about.

"There has to be a reason. You hate her" speaks Landon

"Yeah she cheated on YOU remember?" says Liam

"Okay why is everyone talking?! And can't I do what I like?"

"Stop pushing your friends away dude" says Nathan

"Oh look its Amelia" says Landon looking at the door. I turn my head fast as lightening.

"Where?" I shout

The boys start cracking at my expression.

"Not funny" I grumbled, crossing my arms.

"Dude you like her" sang Liam teasingly

"I so DO NOT" I stubbornly say

"Well good 'cause she's mine" says Liam

I give him a death stare, "She isn't anybody's"

"Stop freaking staring at him like you gonna murder him, its not like you LIKE her anyway" teases Nathan

"No I ain't kidding I want her" says Liam pouting

"No you don't you just want to have sex with her" I argue

He laughs, "Yeah your right, I'd tap that"

Nathan laughs, "Well it looks like Carter already did last night"

"What the ACTUAL FUCK?! They had sex?!" I scream

They all look at me like I've gone crazy. Maybe I have a little.

"Jealous?" teases Tom

"Dude calm down" says Landon

II can't! I shake my head in disbelief. Instead of making a huge deal out of this Nathan carries on, "Well Liam you've got two other lads challenging against you"

"Who?" replies Liam

"The one and only Harry Crawford of course" he says bowing down to me. I chuck a pillow at him and he easily dodges, he laughs and continues "Oh and Carter"

"Ooh, I most definitely have a challenge" he says playfully rubbing his hands together

"For the last bloody time, I DO NOT LIKE HER" I shout "Now drop the freaking subject"

"Haha, no" says Nathan who's spinning the basketball on his finger.

"Carter and Amelia seem pretty close though, I mean they did end up in the same bed together" says Liam

I have no idea what's going through me but I feel like punching a wall. Look what she is making me feel! No girl has made me feel this way before! A girl that I finally like...woah I mean a girl I'm fond of..yes has to be the one I can't have. But that's not fair Carter isn't allowed to have her either!! Look at me moaning like a 5 year old...pathetic.

They all agree then Tom turns to face me, "So are you jealous?" he says wiggling his eyebrows

"No...no I am most definitely not" I say quietly sinking into my seat hoping it would take me away from this conversation.

"Dude, we can all see it" says Landon

"DUMP SAM!" they all suddenly shout and face me

I ignore them, clenching my fists. I'm so furious right now! I can't believe they had sex! Its been two days! Only two! What a slut.

"I'm going for a walk" I shout. I get up angrily not bothering to reply to them and slam the door

==

(A/N)

 "Just admit it Harry"  Harry: Pshh  (gif) ---->

Vote

Comment :)

Fan

-GURLFRIEND_NO