Chapter Twenty-Four: Rejected

Chapter 24: Rejected

Amelia's P.O.V

I wake up with a banging headache. Argh! I try moving but someone's arms are wrapped firmly around my waist. I turn my head to see Carter snoring softly. Oh shit. How drunk was I? I like Carter but I'm not sure...Harry gets in the way. What do I feel towards Harry?

I eventually untangle myself from Carter and grab my underwear and his shirt. I open the curtains slightly and see its morning. I walk out the bedroom to be greeted with food, drinks and passed out people on the staircase. I zig-zag pass and make my way to the living room, to see everyone lying down on the sofas.

"Morning Amelia" grins Nathan

He's on the sofa with a girl, I'm guessing Kelsey on top of him sleeping. Luckily, not naked.

"Morning" I reply

He takes the remote and switches on and suddenly an ear-piercing sound bursts from the TV. Instantly my hands cover my ears. He jumped, fiddling with the remote and tries to turn it off.

"Whoops, I guess whoever was watching last night didn't turn the volume down afterwards" he says laughing nervously

Loads of annoyed groans start to come from the half dead people on the floor. Yeah, Nathan should probably start running, because they're getting angry. Well why wouldn't they? They have a killing hangover.

"What the fuck?" screams Kelsey

Another chorus of groans come, including me

"PLEASE! NO LOUD NOISES" shouts Tom, with a girl wrapped around him

"You can't talk Tom" I grumble. I stagger over the sofa rubbing my head and plopping myself on the sofa, "So tell me, who has a girlfriend or likes someone after this night?" I ask

Every single one of them put their hand up, Nathan, Tom, Landon, Liam and Harry

"Fantastic" I say

Most of them are awake now and Liam looks at me.

"Got laid last night love?" he smirks. Just then Harry sits up like he's seen a ghost

"No..." I mumble "I lost my pants" I lie

"Liar, you were wearing a dress and why are wearing, what looks like Carter's shirt?" ponders Liam

Great. "Oh wow, well done Inspector Cluedo" I sarcastically retort, clapping my hands, "You caught me, I'm wearing Carter's shirt because-"

"YOU GOT IN ON!" interrupts Landon from the floor

"NO! Because I didn't want to crumple my dress so Carter lent me his shirt!" I yell I run back up the stairs when someone pulls back my arm. Harry. I don't know why, but my heartbeat starts to rapidly increase and my hands start to get clammy. How cliché does that sound? I inwardly roll my eyes .

"I was looking for you last night" he says softly

"And?" I say a little too rudely

He winces at my words but continues, "I wanted to..erm..apologise again for..invading your privacy. I should of never had messed with the shower gel and put that spider in the bath and erm...get Sam to make you jealous-"

"What? You...you MADE someone be your fake girlfriend?" I gasp

"Well...she wanted to do it...gladly" he says rubbing his neck looking down, "And I know I don't deserve to be your boyfriend but I like you?"

"Are you asking me or telling me? 'Cause I never know with you" I say crossing my arms looking deeply into his eyes

"I'm telling you" he says a little more confidently "And I know I have to gain your trust and I'm willing to do anything"