Chapter Forty-Four: Shocks

Chapter 44: Shocks

Amelia's P.O.V

Harry pulls up to the gates of Highland University. He swiftly parks the car and walks to the boot hurriedly, getting out all my stuff.

"Here, let me help" says Carter jogging down the front entrance steps

I give Carter a small smile, which he returns. Word really does travel fast for these boys. See in 5 minutes Carter already knows what happened back at my dorm. And so will probably Austin...and Bree and Gabs.

Carter takes out my suitcase and I take out a smaller one. We walk up the steps with me lugging behind.

"This uni is huge" I mutter to myself

"This is nothing" scoffs Carter, "You have to see the field!"

I let an amused smirk creep onto my face as I follow the boys up ALL the steps. Might I say Harry and Carter's dorm is on the 5th FLOOR!

"Look a lift" I pant when we get to the second floor, "Take it"

The boys shake their heads amused and Harry runs to stop the door from closing. We all scramble inside waiting for the lift to take us up.

Finally reaching Harry's dorm, I help myself to some water. The boys walk into their living room and I slowly follow to see everyone sitting there.

"Blaze has a new recruitment" announces Austin

"Who?" asks Bree

"Some guy called Jake Evans"

I choke on the water, some coming out and I'm helped by my oh-so-loving boyfriend smacking me on the back.

"What?" Asks Austin, not caring that his sister was just choking

So that definitely means I'm not safe back at my dorm

"I know him" I mutter, trying to get my breathing back to normal

"How?"

"He's my ex"

Austin's eyes pop out in shock and he just stares at me bewildered, "Your e-ex?" he stutters

I nod, "Yeah and he took my keys to my dorm"

"Of course he would" growls Austin to himself

"What?" I ask scrunching up my face in confusion, "You knew he was coming?"

"Yes, I just didn't think you would know him"

We all stay silent, looking like we're thinking this all through

"Ahh" shouts Austin clicking his fingers, "This all makes sense now! I overheard Blaze talking to his 'fellow' marksman that he needed someone who would be a threat against us-"

"And how would you know this?" cuts off Harry

Something tells me he already knows the answer to his question and jut wants Austin to confess. But what about? I glance at Austin but he stares intently at Harry's gaze.

"Because" he says terribly slowly, "I've been at his warehouse" he says still looking at Harry

"And why's that?" questions Harry raising his eyebrows

I see Austin clenching his jaw still glaring at Harry, "What Harry, you gonna rat me out?" He spits

This made all of us turn to look at Harry, but he didn't even acknowledge us.