Chapter Seventeen: RUN!

Chapter 17: RUN!

Harry's P.O.V

I can't believe I did that to her last night, it was amazing even though I didn't get any pleasure out of it. She did deserve it though...she kicked me in the balls for crying out loud. Me and Sam are actually over now, she was getting annoying. so instead I called my good friend Andrea. She is absolutely stunning. I help her out when she has boyfriend troubles and she helps me out with girlfriend issues...except Amelia isn't my girlfriend. Sam was pretty pissed when I told her I didn't need her anymore...right after we did 'it'. Awkward. But I'm sure Andrea will help me out.

After I teased Amelia last night I messed with the shower gel and put her worst fear...the spider, in the bathroom.

I walked out the bedroom proudly after wishing Amelia to have a good shower, knowing there will be a deafening scream. I sat down on my sofa and 1...2...3..."AAARGHH"

I couldn't help but burst out laughing. I heard some water splashing and the bathroom door unlocked. I strolled in on her with a towel wrapped around her and blue legs. Damn it! I was hoping it would be her face.

"What's wrong Amelia?" I ask innocently holding back my laughter. She gritted her teeth, if looks could kill I would be dead right now.

"Don't. You. Dare. GET OUT OF THIS FUCKING ROOM BEFORE I GET OVER THERE AND RIP YOUR BALLS, SHRED IT INTO PIECES AND SHOVE IT DOWN YOUR FAT GOB!" she screams fuming. That's my cue. I leg it out the door and run to Liam's dorm. I didn't wanna go to Carter's and Nathan's. I'm still kinda pissed at him but we're talking. Carter will kill me when he finds out what I did to Amelia so I'm not risking it.

I bang on his door rapidly. He finally opens it clearly annoyed.

"Mate, I need to bunk here for a while"

________________________________________________________________________

(A/N)

Fillerrr............

Vote

Comment

Fan :)

-GURLFRIEND_NO