"Umm... Optimus, did I..-?"

"Here" from the hole on the ceiling he hands me my backpack, which I got from my house after talking with Sideswipe.

"Thanks" I smile as I stretch my arms up, trying to reach it. I grab it but the gun slips from the side and noisily hits the floor.
Just in the moment it touches the ground, it shoots. I screech and duck as the shot flies right above me. I turn around to see where it goes and it hits a wall but surprisingly, leaves no mark.

"Woah..."

"Caelyn, are you alright?" Optimus instantly asks.

"I'm okay!" I look up and nod once.
What are these walls even made of?

I take the gun and put it back inside the backpack, I place it on a table and put the papers inside it.
I return to the computers and squint. One screen seems to have a camera on top of it with a small white light flashing from it.

"Are these things still working?" I ask to myself.
I wipe the dust away from the screen and then kneel down to see below the table but there are no other machines to turn the computers on.
Then, I see some kind of lump on the ground, but it's covered in fluffs and dust. I cough some times and brush the dirt away to find out it's a button.
I frown, curious, and press the button.

The computers turn on with a loud slow hum, showing they haven't been used in a while.
I stand up and stare at the screens as they flash, only the one in the middle turning on.
They show the desktop, but it seems to be just like any other computer.
It surprises me that there wasn't any need of a password...

I start looking at the files saved. All of them with complicated names, most of them starting with the word 'project'.
But I keep scrolling down, searching for an objective that I don't even know what it is.

Suddenly, something catches my eye. It seems just like a file with another weird name. But it's not.
It's written with the same code the Investigation was written with.
But what surprises me the most, is the actual name.

'Caelyn'

"Cael, there's something wrong... You need to hurry..." Optimus says from outside.

"Hold on..." I click that file, not paying much attention to Optimus' words.

Everything is encoded, making it difficult to read. I clench my teeth and shake my head, deciding just to look for some kind of key word like 'Project DT' or something.

"Caelyn..."

"Hold on just a second..." I keep trying to find something that can tell me if there's any other volume of part of the Investigation, trying to make it quick.

And I find it.

I try to decode all that paragraph as fast as I can.
I smile.

"There is a second part! There is one, Optimus! It's in Chicago! It's right where..-" I turn around smiling but the smile instantly fades away from my face.

Optimus is not who I find.

Who stands before me, is a creepy, human-sized Decepticon.

"A second part of what, sorry?" He asks, smiling.

I stay quiet as I look at him. Incredibly thin, completely silver and seems to have daggers for hands. His shiny red optics pierce through my eyes and don't move at any moment. He slowly gives steps closer to me, making me step back.
He is taller than me, but he perfectly fits in the room.
I look for my gun but it's right behind him inside the backpack.
I curse in my mind as I try to find a way to scape.
What happened with Optimus? What did he do to him...? Can he... Harm Optimus...?

"You know... I had a mission..." He starts, with a twisted-psychopath voice. "But they said I wasn't completely... Functional" his optic half-blinks like he had some sort of tic. "So they didn't let me accomplish my mission..." He chuckles. "You wanna know what my mission was?"

I keep walking backwards until the strange berth next to the wall with the scratches is behind me.
He smiles and keeps talking.

"It was taking you down"

He rises one of his daggers and is about to cut right through my face but I duck and fall to the ground, hearing how his blade makes a horrible ripping screech as it leaves another mark on the wall.

My eyes widen as I stand up again and notice... The only way out...
Is through the dark thin hallway at my right.
The one that sent chills all the way down my spine the first time I entered this room.
I just hope it actually leads somewhere...

I see a small lamp that could light my way through that hallway, but the con is way to close and incoming... I can't take the lamp...

All I can do is run.

-::/\::-

DREAM'S BACK! WOOP WOOP!
I'm back my beautiful readers!
Happy new year to everyone! Hope you had a good 2015! And if you didn't, there's always tomorrow
Sorry for not updating before!
But I have the next chapter planned so I'll update soon!!
But I'll be entering school tomorrow so... You know.
Thanks for everything!
Happy new year and to everyone that's going back to school... Good luck :)

~Dream Catcher