The "skye" is the limit

Maddy's P.O.V
Today the guys Ariel and Ari wanted to go to the mall. So I just stayed behind with Daniel. "Fooood, I need fooooood." I whined drooping of the foot of my bed clenching my stomache. "Tummy troubles?" Daniel asked. I nodded. I can't believe that I just confessed I'm on my period to a guy, but me and Daniel are really close now. "Come here." He grabbed a heat pack and I layed my head on his lap, and he put the heat pack on my stomache. "Better?" He asked. "Mmhm." We watched The 100 all 3 seasons I'm excited for this last episode because Shawn Mendes is in it.

Shawn took off his shirt to cove this girl from the fog and I couldn't help myself. "Really Maddy. You can breath." He rolls his sounded annoyed. "Aww your so cute when your jealous." I laughed trying to kiss him and he douges. "Why don't you kiss shawn." He gets up. "Because I like you. So love me back I jump on his back." He almost trips on the carpet killing us.

"DANIEL WATCH WHERE YOUR GOING!" someone yells. "There are people here!" I yell whispered. "I didn't know!" He whispers back. He grabs his keys and my hand. As we were pulling out of the driveway Mario pulled in.

Mario's P.O.V
What are they doing here? Daniel was supposed to be at a out. And Maddy well Maddy isn't supposed to be here. "Hey what's up Mario." Robert greeted me. (That's Daniels older brother he's 16) "I thought that Daniel had a photo shoot today?" I questioned. "He cancelled it to hangout with Maddy cause they are going to the last stop on tour and they won't be travelling together or something I dunno." He said grabbing a bag of chips and 2 pops.

Me and Robert have been friends for a long time. No offence but Daniel was the ugly one in the bunch until last year but I didn't ever think he would try going after MY girl.

"So what's up with those two?" I asked. "I dunno I think they're just a thing but I've caught them making out." He shurgs. "Oh do you think he likes her?" I asked. "I don't know why dose it matter to you?" He started getting annoyed with me I could tell.

We were watching insidious 3 when the door opened. "Oh my god this is gonna be so much fun." Maddy laughed. I noticed that they were holding hands and she caught me looking and dropped his hand. "Oh hey Mario how are things?" She asked. "Good same old school is starting back up and all." I said. She nodded her head. "Hey lets go upstairs." Daniel said. She ran up with him following behind. "Actually I think I'm gonna go home." I started getting up. "I thought you were gonna sleepover." Robert complained. I haven't slept over in awhile so I decided to stay.

I fell asleep and woke up because I needed water cause I always get dehydrated in the middle of the night. It's 3am. I creep upstairs to Daniels room cause he's got the coldest water in his mini fridge.

I opened the door to see Maddy and him sleeping on the bed. (Chill fam not like that.) I'm pretty sure little Daniel isn't supposed to be having girls over. But even I wouldn't rat no matter who it was. I headed back downstairs but Esther was there. (Daniels mom)   "Mario. Sweetie do you need anything?" You could tell she was half asleep cause she didn't even notice that I looked at Daniels room. By accident I did it out of fear okay. "Nope I'm just going to go back to sleep." I lied I felt so bad because she's so nice.

"Sweet dreams."

Hey guys! I'm actually so annoyed with this writing schedule so I'm just gonna update when I have free time. Do you guys think Maddy and Daniel look cute or naw? The pic above don't forget to vote and comment who do you ship #maniel or #madio I need better ship names😂 -Mysti 👑💅🏽