Read:1 hour ago

Two Months later
Every other night Mario would send me photos of hisself with the guys. And you can really see the excitement and joy in his eyes. I was truly happy for him. Yeah I was alone in Boca and Weston was here for only one more day because he was going to digi tour. I'm usually stuck at home on my phone waiting for Mario to FaceTime me, of course the time difference is a little off.but while Weston was still here, he would comfort me while I was upset and missing Mario.

I was close with Weston, but not as close as I am with Mario. Remember Mario was basically the only kid in kindergarten who accepted me to be their friend. Them other girls were bitches. Oops.

Weston kept asking me to make a Twitter and so I finally did. It was supposed to be a Twitter so I can follow people from school, but it ended up being  bunch of Weston's fans started following me.  He tweeted a photo of us at the beach we both decided to do a fish face in the photo. He captioned it: with my homie G Maddy @madslopez it was a cheesy and stupid caption. Everybody started asking questions and of course I got some hate. But they didn't want someone to hurt there idol I totally get it.

************************************
"Yup back to good old North Carolina before L.A" Weston says and wraps his arm around me. We were currently at the airport and there were some fans outside wanting to say goodbye to Weston before he leaves Florida. "I can't miss this flight." He gives a small slight smile. I sigh again and kiss his cheek. He grabs his suitcase and walks away. Weston's parents and I leave the airport and they drop me off at home.

"Mom? I'm home." I yell. And I walk toward the living room. "Mom?" I hear a slight moan. "Mom!" I scream she was unconscious on the ground. I run for the phone. " 911 what's your emergency?" "Something isn't right I need a ambulance to 7721 glade street." I said through a thick throat. "Mommy!" I clung onto her until the ambulance took her away

Sad chapter im so sorry don't forget to vote and tell me how you feel about this chapter -Mysti💘