Take my hand

"What the hell is this? Stupid chemistry. I rub my temples and attempt to relieve my stress. Honours class was definitely going to get me into a good school but this wasn't ideal. "Can I help?" Mario asks sitting on his bed.Mario put down his flight information and sat next to me. I shove him my textbook so he had a better view of what problem I was stuck on. He scrunched his eyebrows together and had a confused expression on his face. "Is this even English?" "Unfortunately." I sigh. "Maybe I just need a break." I say throwing my textbook beside my purse. "Good idea." Mario says kissing my cheek. "Watch it Selman or your lips won't look so nice after I'm finished with them." I threaten. Crap that came out wrong. "Well I wouldn't mind." He winked. I fake gagged. "Oh shut up I'm hot." He props his leg on the desk chair flaunting off his "Hotness" I rolled my eyes. He's such a dork I love it.

"Come on I'm taking you somewhere."
"Do I have a choice?" I questioned. "Nope." He shakes his head and takes my hand in his. "Fine just give me a minute to get ready-" he cuts me off. "A few minutes in your time is 5ever, you don't need to get ready you look beautiful already." "I'm wearing sweats and a croptop with no makeup on." I quirked an eyebrow. "Yep beautiful. Now come on let's get out of this house and into nature." He's says racing me to the car.

"We've been driving forever now." I kick my feet up on the dashboard of Marios ranger over. "It's been 20 minutes." He rolls his eyes. "Impatient" he mumbles. "SAYS YOU!" I laugh. "Okay Selman where's the aux cord?" I ask. "Should be in there." He points to the glove compartment. I open it and find the black aux cord. I scroll through my songs and click shuffle.

"Drop in the Ocean."- Ron Pope
The first line of the song belts out through out his car. He glances over at me and gives a small smile. "A drop in the ocean a change in the weather I was praying that you and me might end up together."
Shit why are these songs so relatable
"You know I'm just going to sing along."Mario says. "I'm not complaining I smile. (A/N I kinda bases this off of our phone call Mario sang to me and I actually died anyways back to the story) "it's like wishing for rain as I stand in the desert but I'm holding you closer then most because you are my heaven." His angelic voice sung, he looked over at me. And I could feel my face getting hotter. I started picking at my nails until he lifted my chins which his thumb and forefinger,And kept singing.
"You dork." I laughed trying to hide how nervous I am. Two minutes later he stops the car.

We're in a grassy meadow part cut off by a breath taking view of a lake. Mario pulled out a blanket and basket. "CEASER SALAD OMG YES!" (Sorry I had to Caesar Salad is a gift from the gods) He later down the blanket and we started eating and talking about school. The music was playing from the car still "OMG!" Mario yelled. "What?!?" I jumped that caught me off guard. "Lean and Dab I love this song!" This could only mean one thing every one that knows Mario knows that it's bound to happen. "Dance battle?" "Your on Lopez." We were going ham and I'm pretty sure I'm won js. No matter how much he's going to say he did. "I'm tired oh my god." I laugh laying down on the blanket. When I hear "can I have this dance." (A/N don't even tell me you don't like this song even if it is highschool musical it's freaking cute asf)

"Can I have this dance?" Marios hand was extended. And j grabbed it. "Take my hand hold me close." The music sung. We were slow dancing at first but we really got into it. "Can I have this dance?" Mario sang the last sentence. Our heads were touching I couldn't help but smile like an idiot. Mario was too but then he grabbed my hand and went on one knee pulled out a long rectangular box. "Madison Catalina Lopez you make me the happiest guy on the earth would you do me the honour of being my girlfriend?" He looked up at me with sincerity and gives me a smile. I knew I kinda liked him but that was a understatement they say funny boys can make you fall in love. Shit. (A/N me catching feeling like 😂) "So girls don't have cooties anymore?" I smirked referring to we technically "first kissed" "really Maddy?" He laughed still on one knee. "Yes." The answer shocked both of us for some reason. Just then it started pouring rain. He cups my chin with his hand and connects our lips. I wrap my arms around his neck and deepen the kiss. "Are you sure they don't? Cause I can stop." I tease. " shut up and kiss me." He says.

"I Love you Madison."

Holy crap guys yes there together we need ship names! Please don't forget to vote and comment-Mystina 💙