Bloody

So guys there is swearing in this chapter,it's for effect tho I miss boca so much omg I can't wait for this Christmas to go back!

*Two days later*

Sorry but Mario isn't here. Mrs. Selman says. I wipe the tears from my cheek. I look like a total mess right now but I just need to see him. "Please Jennifer." " I'm sorry Mario is actually not here I don't know where he is he won't answer his phone." She sighed. "I know where he is then." I ran off the patio and pulled out my phone. "Gia I need a ride somewhere." "I'll be right there." Gia pulled up to the curb and I hopped in.

"where to?"
"Sandman lane." I tell her. She gives me a weird look. She took the left onto Sandman. We drive right by Gia's house. I look to the right and see Mario's car parked outside. "What's Mario Doing here?" I shrug and ask her to park at the curb right behind  Mario's car. I unbuckle my seatbelt and quickly get out of the car. Gia grabs my arm causing me to sit back down in my seat. "Woah where are you going?" She asked Weston's house . (A/N Weston's family rents a house in Florida for the summer) that's Weston's house?"  "oh crap this can't be good." "Please let go of my arm. I need to talk to Mario." I urged her she shuts her eyes and sighs. I'm coming with you. She mumbles.  "OK whatever let me go!"She lets go of my arm and I run to The front door.

I turned the knob and the door opens. Weston should really lock his door. "Hello?" Gia yells into the house. "Where could they be?" I'm fast on my feet when I have an idea I run everywhere around the large house looking for the garage this house was so big I ended up in a new bathroom three times. I opened a new doorknob and see a long hallway I take out my phone and turn on the flashlight. Walking through the hallway I hear screaming and groaning.  "You fucking bastard!" I run towards the end of the hallway and turn right. There they were.

Weston was cornered in the gym like room and Mario was coming closer to him. I step my foot into the room and realize I stepped in something incredibly disgusting. Blood. I screeched and drop my phone making a loud thud. Both the bruised and beaten teenage boys turn their heads towards me. "You!" Mario spit some blood mixed with saliva onto the floor. "How could you?"I roll my eyes. As scary as Mario looks right now I was not scared of him personally.

"Oh for fuck sake!" Mario you didn't let me explain. I yell at him. "Mario I let you explain your whole story."  (A/N Mario cheated on Gia. Remember Maddy's first kiss? Well he wasn't so single at the time.) "there is no need for explaining! This bastard kissed you on the lips! That's a huge difference! You being quite stupid right now." "Don't talk to her like that!" Weston yells.Who pushes Mario. Who stumbles and falls to the ground. Mario quickly stands up on his 2 feet and swings straight at Weston's noes "Mario what the hell!" I screeched and run to Weston side. "Oh my god he's bleeding so much." "It's like I don't even know you anymore. You're a whole new person."I whispered.

Mario's eyes softened and he looks down at his feet. I walk up to him and stare him in the eyes. This wasn't the Mario I know. This isn't him. He's not himself. I raise my hand and slap him straight on his cheek. "I deserve that." He mumbled.

"Maddy!" I hear Gia say. I turned to see her in the doorway. She runs to my side and gives me a hug. "Are you OK?" I nod, still not letting go of Gia. "Maddy"  Mario whispers. And trys to take my hand in his. I shake my head "no" and step away from him "you can't keep doing this. Being an asshole to me then assume everything is OK right after you let out your anger."

I tell him my chin was trembling. I am so close to breaking down. "Weston kissed me, I was seeing how it felt for a second but pushed away." "She's right. Weston finally speaks up. She told me she had feelings for you that night but I thought we had something. She strictly said she was into you." I gave Weston a small smile for backing me up "I didn't know-"Mario starts.

"Exactly. You didn't know so before you make a assumptions at least try to listen to the full story." I tell him and he nods. "Weston let's  get you some ice." Gia says,walking away Weston following her. "My face hurts."Mario says breaking the silence "of course it does Weston beat you up." Actually I beat him up." Mario points out.

"I know you're mad at me."he says

"well I am."

"So what now?"

"Well I should be studying for my exams but I'm here with my bloody bruised crush." " Crush? You like me?" "Duh  I've been leaving you hint since the third grade." I rolled my eyes.

"Date me?" He said.
"What?"
"Date me ."
"Mario honestly any other day it would be yes but today you're not looking too hot." I laugh. "I'll prove that I'm boyfriend material." He picks at his thumb nails. "OK there let's go home" I laugh.

Marios P.O.V
i'm not giving up on my best friend.

my dream girl

and hopefully one day Mrs. Selman.

That's it for this chapter! The next one is gonna be so cute omg and guy! Listen guys I'm freaking writing a dictionary I swear this chapter was officially 1008 words omg I can't even any ways love you guys make sure to vote and comment what you think about this ❤️-Mystina